Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    A lot of people think that the Ravens can't beat Denver or New England on the road, huh?
    Not me. Not very optimistic if we go to Denver, but if we get to go to New England, I expect that the Ravens take that game. My ideal scenario is BAL over Colts, Bengals over Texans, BAL over Pats, Bengals shock Denver, BAL over Bengals at home. Highly unlikely, but a man can dream can't he?

Blog Entries

Re: Final 2013 NFL postseason predictions

A lot of people think that the Ravens can't beat Denver or New England on the road, huh?
    I don't think the Ravens can beat any team in the playoffs on the road. That includes the can't happen matchups of at Indy and at Cinci.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't think the Ravens can beat any team in the playoffs on the road. That includes the can't happen matchups of at Indy and at Cinci.
    I don't think there's a team we CAN'T lose to sure, but the idea that there's any team in the NFL that we can't beat, home or away, is simply too defeatist to be taken seriously.

When we're on point, I don't think you could stop us with an All Star team. (Conversely, when we're in that awful stank mode like Jacksonville last year, I'm pretty sure we could MAYBE play Notre Dame to a draw.)
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I think they could win @ Cincy but not Indy. If we are talking hypotheticals, I think they could win at Minnesota, and they should have and could win at Washington. Perhaps they could win at Atlanta. Anything beyond that, though, would be a big stretch.

AFC WC:
    CIN over HOU
    BAL over IND

NFC WC:
    SEA over WAS
    GB over MIN

AFC DIV:
    BAL over NE
    CIN over DEN

NFC DIV:
    ATL over SEA
    GB over SF

AFCC:
    BAL over CIN

NFCC:
    ATL over GB

Super Bowl:
    Baltimore over Atlanta

Well I just said in another post that I think we can beat the Patriots....and yes, on the road. I honestly don't think we can beat the Broncos but I swear with this Ravens team (and the recently added motivation), anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    AFC WC:

AFC DIV:
    BAL over NE
    CIN over DEN

AFCC:
    BAL over CIN

NFCC:
    ATL over GB

Super Bowl:
    Baltimore over Atlanta
    That's a real stretch to think Bengals would upset the Broncos. I just don't see it but the thought of it makes me giddy. You better believe I am rooting for the Bengals over the Texans and then over Denver (only if we win out too). I would love a Ravens/Bengals AFCCG at home but I probably have a better chance at winning the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    That's a real stretch to think Bengals would upset the Broncos. I just don't see it but the thought of it makes me giddy. You better believe I am rooting for the Bengals over the Texans and then over Denver (only if we win out too). I would love a Ravens/Bengals AFCCG at home but I probably have a better chance at winning the lottery.
    I really don't think it's that big of a stretch.

http://www.bengals.com/schedule/game/2012/regular9/

They already played a fairly close game.

Manning has been bounced from the playoffs in his teams first game 7 out of the 11 times he had played in the postseason.

The Bengals front four should be able to get pressure on Manning and Willis McGahee will be absent this time.

AJ Green is one receiver who can get the best of Champ Bailey and BJGE is a downhill runner who won't turn the ball over.

If they play it will be a close game.

I think this is the year that all the top seeds win out in each game. Not sure the last time it happened that way but it has been a while.

Denver beats NE by a TD in the AFC title game and then beats "whoever" in the SB. The NFC is really a head scratcher right now. Any one of those 6 teams could make it to New Orleans and no one would be surprised.

Ravens over Colts, Houston over Bengals, Ravens over Denver, NE over Houston, Baltimore over NE...homer pick.
    The new Ravens offense is the X-factor.

Gb over Minn, Seattle over Washington, Atlanta over Seattle, GB over SF, GB over Atl.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    If the Ravens can beat the Broncos on the road at Mile High (assuming we get that far), there is no NFC team that will beat us in the Superbowl...NO ONE. I think we could beat the Patriots but Broncos will have me curling up in a fetal position.

For the record, I hope it is ANY other AFC team that makes it to the SB other than the Patriots if it's not us.
    Bravo!

NFC - I will just add that Seahawks are a bad matchup for Atlanta. If those teams play I see Seattle dropping the hammer on em

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

12. Re: Final 2013 NFL postseason predictions

I'm gonna use my wishful thinking on this one and just hope to the football gods this happens. Remember last year when everyone and their grandma thought Rodgers would play Brees in the NFC Championship and neither made it? What if it happened 2 years in a row with Brady and Peyton?

Wild Card Round:
    6 Bengals over 3 Texans
    3 Packers over 6 Vikings
    4 Ravens over 5 Colts
    5 Seahawks over 4 Redskins

Divisional Round:
    6 Bengals over 1 Broncos
    3 Packers over 2 49ers
    1 Falcons over 5 Seahawks
    4 Ravens over 2 Patriots

Championship Round:
    1 Falcons over 3 Packers