Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Our boy Pretty Flacco or Tony Romo?

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    Well played!! Just spit my drink on the screen. LMAO.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Buddy of mine is a huge Cowboys fan. First thing he said to me when I saw him Monday was, "You know how to say Tony Romo in Spanish? Mark Sanchez."
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Every game Romo is a mistake waiting to happen.

Blog Entries

The Cowboys would have made the play offs a lot more under Flacco since 08 than they have done under Romo, that's for sure.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Buddy of mine is a huge Cowboys fan. First thing he said to me when I saw him Monday was, "You know how to say Tony Romo in Spanish? Mark Sanchez."
    This made me laugh pretty hard.

That is hilarious. I'm going to use this.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Oh, and it should come as no surprise that the OP posts this and then nothing else...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Tony Romo is better than Flacco? Here is my response in gif form.

Blog Entries

completely different systems, completely different plans on how to win. that said, as strictly a QB across systems, Flacco, imo. Hes run just about the least QB/WR friendly system the past 5 years and still has come through in the clutch and put up some great games, although inconsistently. Thats without Witten, Austin and Bryant either. He can make more throws because of his arm and see the feild better because of his height. As much grief as people give him for being a INT/TO machine, hes actually one of the better in the league at actually not turning it over (only 4 qbs have less INTs with more than 400 and thats including RG3 whos at 393). Romo on the other hand... Im not sure how people can call it close besides they both have TOs at inopportune times, but flacco getting sack stripped is a little different than romo flat out throwing it to the other team. That should carry a little more weight i would think.
    -JAB

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    I love flacco, but to say romo cant make a 4th quarter comeback is wrong. Dallas trailed everygame this year and still finished at .500. Matter of fact that same romo carved up Balt and lost what should have been a comeback win had bailey not missed a 48yd fg.
    It was a 51-yard attempt. As usual, the failure was at least partially Romo's: With the ball at the 34 and 26 seconds to work with, he threw a 1-yard pass to Bryant, instead of really working to get Bailey closer. Sure, that's also dum-dum Garrett's fault, but Romo certainly could've done more on that last drive to make it an easier kick.

Blog Entries

The only thing Romo is better at (IMO) is extending plays, doesn't mean they won't result in a game ending INT, but he does extend plays much better than Joe.

Blog Entries

don't think I've ever heard him called our boy Pretty Flacco.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    I love flacco, but to say romo cant make a 4th quarter comeback is wrong. Dallas trailed everygame this year and still finished at .500. Matter of fact that same romo carved up Balt and lost what should have been a comeback win had bailey not missed a 48yd fg.

Romo gets all the criticism and never the praise much like flacco. Romo turns it over more, but at that same time can really carve up a defense. They are practically the same if you ask me.
    The only thing Romo has going for him is the numerous comeback wins otherwise they are not the same. FWIW it's the opposite, Flacco gets all criticism as well and more often than not Romo gets a little more love given he's in a major media market playing for the so called "America's team".