Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Our boy Pretty Flacco or Tony Romo?

Watching a Cowboys game is painful. The announcers spend at least half the game talking about Romo's issues. Usually announcers are endless ass-kissers. Not in Romo's case. That guy has very few fans

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Watching a Cowboys game is painful. The announcers spend at least half the game talking about Romo's issues. Usually announcers are endless ass-kissers. Not in Romo's case. That guy has very few fans
    He's got one, at least. I thought this was funny anyway...

http://profootballmock.com/troy-aikm...y-romos-fault/

Blog Entries

Garrett was next rumored to lose his job since Romo missed the POs the last 3 years in a row, and to think he
    turned down the Ravens job. What an ass, especially with all the talent Ozzie gives his coaches.

Blog Entries
    Romoliscious

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Means nothing unless flacco can win a SB. By that logic Sanchez and Flacco are two of the best. Playoff wins are great but mean nothing until you win it all.
    I thought this was about Romo vs Flacco. How many SBs has Romo won?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    Garrett was next rumored to lose his job since Romo missed the POs the last 3 years in a row, and to think he
    turned down the Ravens job. What an ass, especially with all the talent Ozzie gives his coaches.
    We dodged a bullet with that one. With all of the criticism I tend to level at Harbaugh I sure as hell am glad we didn't wind up with Garret.

This was a SNIPER thread.

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

SuggsKill Guest

Awesome, I'm glad you guys participated. I think Romo has screwed up in the past but at the same time, as good as Flacco is, I don't know how good is he yet. Hopefully, he'll show us in the playoffs this year.

Romo gets killed. There were years where his line couldn't protect the guy. He really is talented. I love Flacco, but I don't think it would be completely different if Romo were in his shoes. I hope I'm wrong this year. That's all I'm saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markdeerhunter View Post
    I thought this was about Romo vs Flacco. How many SBs has Romo won?
    It is. I was told romo isn't as good as flacco bc ge doesn't win much in the playoffs.

Which brings me to my next pt, how many SB has Joe won? The same as Romo. I'm not even being negative about Joe, but comparing to another QB who I think is good..... AND STILL PEOPLE GET PISSED AND THEIR PANTIES IN BUNCH.

I see no benefit to posting an opinion on this board...if your not a regular you get your ass-chewed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    I almost posted something like that last night and stopped myself. Yeah that Marino guy. pftttt
    You are twisting my words. I gave my argument why I thought Romo was a good qb, similar to Flacco, and you respond with how many playoff games has Romo won. How is that a compelling rebuttal when neither qb has a SB? Which is why I mentioned Mark Sanchez.

Marino set numerous passing records, which Joe hasn't so I don't understand how he got dragged into this topic.

Playoff wins are a great counter if you're a champion ala Eli. If not then they are just additional wins.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

FWIW, and IMHO, I gotta laugh....again!

This is the same kind of lame "Who's number 1 in Power Rankings" nonsense. Just a point of order - what in the wide world of sports does "better" mean? I read the entire set of posts in this thread, and not until page 4 do I see "I was told romo isn't as good as flacco bc ge doesn't win much in the playoffs."

If that is the criteria for "better", then why did you start this thread? IF Flacco wins more in the playoffs than Romo, AND, IF "better" is defined as "win more than the other guy in the playoffs", then, your honor, I rest my case -- Flacco is "better".

Sorry, I don't mean to piss on anyone's parade, but I really do look askance at threads and debates where the question is, "Who is better?" or some similar type of query. You ask a subjectively oriented question, and cannot receive an objective answer without setting some criteria as to how to debate who is better, and then complain.

In the immortal words of "the best" linebacker to play football, "Child...PLEASE!"

p.s. to Lemming- I agree with Ravenous! The Romo-Sanchez quote is funny, but your post/image made me laugh out loud!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    You are twisting my words. I gave my argument why I thought Romo was a good qb, similar to Flacco, and you respond with how many playoff games has Romo won. How is that a compelling rebuttal when neither qb has a SB? Which is why I mentioned Mark Sanchez.

Marino set numerous passing records, which Joe hasn't so I don't understand how he got dragged into this topic.

Playoff wins are a great counter if you're a champion ala Eli. If not then they are just additional wins.
    But by the standard you set. Marino is no better than Flacco or "The Dirty"

You were one of those kids that changed the rules when it did not go your way. Huh?

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN