Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I see Zibbi is the starting SS for the Colts

I hope Caldwell attacks him relentlessly with Pitta and to a lesser extent Dickson. I remember him being horrid covering TEs during his time here, especially him getting repeatedly destroyed by Jared Cook when we played TENN last year. He lost his starting job to Pollard who was considered weak in coverage. Should be fun.

Blog Entries

Re: I see Zibbi is the starting SS for the Colts

I suppose it would make a difference from mercilessly attacking their naff run D.

If only it were that simple...history suggests otherwise. You know every time we're about to play the Colts, everyone talks about how bad their run defense is and miraculously, they stuff our backs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    If only it were that simple...history suggests otherwise. You know every time we're about to play the Colts, everyone talks about how bad their run defense is and miraculously, they stuff our backs.
    I know. I was thinking exactly the same thing earlier today.

At least we have a competent QB now.

Blog Entries

Exactly. It's deja vu all over again. We should not assume running the ball will be easy.

OTOH I think we can exploit Zbikowski, when they load up the box to bolster their run D.

Fortunately we now have Anybody But Cam out there matching wits with Pagano's defense, and for that I am grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Exactly. It's deja vu all over again. We should not assume running the ball will be easy.

OTOH I think we can exploit Zbikowski, when they load up the box to bolster their run D.

Fortunately we now have Anybody But Cam out there matching wits with Pagano's defense, and for that I am grateful.
    Jim Caldwell always shows no fear.

Blog Entries

Pass to setup the run. Attack Zibby and their weak corners forcing them into more favorable matchups, than run it down their throats. Remember the Colts gave up more points than they scored this year. I believe the only playoff team to have this pathetic feat, but I could be wrong.

I remember him having awful hands. It looks like they only have one interception all year from the FS/SS position (ironically Zibbi). Don't be afraid to take some shots for Torrey if they sell out for the run.

Quote Originally Posted by seraph View Post
    Jim Caldwell always shows no fear.
    Or any emotion for that matter.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Or any emotion for that matter.
    Attachment 1255

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

These guys are gonna key in on the run and that's the Bottom Line, Stone Cold Steve Austin-style. Hopefully Boldin and Torrey can win one on one match ups with Vontae Davis and our TEs against guys like Zibbi.

They don't have Bob Sanders anymore. Whenever he was injured, they looked like a completely different (i.e. bad) defense.