Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: Just wait till McNair gets his rhythm...

I don't know,but Reed seems to be getting up dinged or gimpy,once or twice a game these days.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

McNair himself said that at Tennesee they had 1 or 2 formations for each play, but here they have 8-10. He just hasn't learned the plays yet, doesn't have the timing down with the routes and receivers, and on top of that, Jamal Lewis and the running game are sputtering big time.

The offense will start to look better after they have half a season under their belt or so for McNair to get comfortable.

Just look at Mark Brunell's first season with the Skins as a perfect example, coming to a new team after playing with a different one for 9 years.

In 9 games he had a 49.8 completion percentage, 7 TD's and 6 INTs and a 63.9 QB rating. After a full year in the system he came back with a big year.

Also the difference between McNair's first year here, and Brunell's first year there is that the Ravens are winning and the Redskins were not at that time.

It takes all QB's time to become comfortable with a new system, and expecially after McNair has been with one team for 11 years. Its like going to one job for 11 years, then all of the sudden you have to go to another job somewhere else, its a tough transition at first but then you get used to it.

Right now I am happy that Steve is winning us games, However I admit that he needs to improve his play and I am very opitimistic that he will.

Since everyone thinks we stink at 4-0 just wait until we get good
    Your Local Embroidery and screen printing Company..
    Cecil Countys Number 1 Raven Fan