Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Baltimore's Mt. Rushmore

Where's Mike Preston on this list?

Everyone's crying for Phelps, but he hasn't embraced Baltimore the way anyone who is in the picture has.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthorn View Post
    Everyone's crying for Phelps, but he hasn't embraced Baltimore the way anyone who is in the picture has.
    Nope. I wouldn't support a Phelps candidacy.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by Arthorn View Post
    Not to mention he's a total douche.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sirdowski View Post
    Not to mention he's a total douche.
    x1,000,000
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by CoverD View Post
    x1,000,000

lololol. I'm glad I am not the only one who is aware of that. :)

Blog Entries

Doesn't matter if he's douche or if he has embraced Baltimore...which, from what I've seen of him, he has. He's from Baltimore area and this is a Baltimore Mt Rushmore, right? Or did I misread something, because I'm pretty sure I didn't. Being the most decorated Olympic athlete ever is a far bigger achievement than anything any of the people in that picture have done.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Shit if your going to throw Phelps on there howz about a lil spot for Stacy Kiebler, needs to be full body of course
    "That's what I'm talkin bout!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Doesn't matter if he's douche or if he has embraced Baltimore...which, from what I've seen of him, he has. He's from Baltimore area and this is a Baltimore Mt Rushmore, right? Or did I misread something, because I'm pretty sure I didn't. Being the most decorated Olympic athlete ever is a far bigger achievement than anything any of the people in that picture have done.
    Easy there guy.

This is entirely make believe, but I would think it would be similar to the Raven's ROH, where being accomplished is only part of the requirement.
    Last edited by Sirdowski; 01-03-2013 at 09:57 PM.
    “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

More important than his well documented douchery (I went to school with him, I'm personally familiar with his douchery) is the fact that Phelps is FROM Baltimore, but didn't compete REPRESENTING Baltimore. He's Team USA, not Team Baltimore.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

I would replace Cal with Frank. :)

Blog Entries

They definitely need a statue of Ray Lewis beside Johnny U.

Over at Camden Yards they should build a Cal Ripken statue, Earl Weaver, and Brooks Robinson.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.