Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    We need to come out heavy early. Smash 'em hard in the mouth and keep stomping on them. It's still Denver, and they've always been a soft team. Beat them up.

Kruger needs to smack Manning like he did Luck.
    Decker, Thomas and Stokely aren't soft. (not sure about their TEs and RBs)
    The 1st 2 aren't small guys like all the Colts WRs.
    We need to play them disciplined; being physical will only draw flags.
    Manning hates pressure up the middle, or when it comes from the edge and he doesn't have room to step up in the pocket.

The key for our D will be to either get pressure with our 4 man rush or if we have to blitz, being creative and disguising our blitzes. And no 15 yard penalties extending their drives.

Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    Did it work last time Sherlock? Honestly, I'm sick of sock 'em in the mouth rah rah BS, especially from wanna be GMs. This WILL NOT defeat Peyton and the Broncos. Can you come up with something more constructive?
    Actually, I thought the defensive gameplan the last time was pretty good...it kept them in the game until Flacco's pick 6. Which leads me to....

The first step the Ravens can make next week is to not beat themselves like last time. Sustain drives, don't turn the ball over, and they give themselves a fighting chance next week.

3. Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

I knew it!!! Super bowl champions!!!! Thank you football gods!!!!