Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

It may also help that we already played an all around good game in the postseason and the Broncos had to rest for a week coming off of that 11 game winning streak. It happens all the time with these bye teams : Taking a break while playing well a lot of the time slows down the momentum. See Green Bay last year.

We need to come out FIRING early. The last thing you want is to be down to Peyton Manning and let him use his pass rush like he did in the Indy days.

Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The national media plays to whoever gets the most ratings. See Tebow, Tim... It's really no surprise to me.
    So why don't we get Tebow and grab some attention from the media?

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post

We need to come out FIRING early. The last thing you want is to be down to Peyton Manning and let him use his pass rush like he did in the Indy days.
    Is Peyton lining up on defense on Saturday?

4. Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    Is Peyton lining up on defense on Saturday?
    That is not what I meant at all but thanks for being a smart ass! Always appreciate it.

You don't want to get down big to the Broncos because the pass rushers are extremely talented and will most likely wreck havoc on our inconsistent offensive tackles.

You don't want to get down big to the Broncos because the pass rushers are extremely talented and will most likely wreck havoc on our inconsistent offensive tackles.
    Of course EVERY team doesn't want to be down early. It's one of the oldest cliches in football.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    I think it's become pretty evident that they're picking with their hearts/what sells and not by logic.
    So logically the Ravens should win on Saturday? Despite the fact that Peyton has beaten Baltimore like 10 times in a row, it's at Mile-High Denver, and the Broncos just ripped the Ravens a new one a few weeks ago?

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    normally id agree, which is why i dont put much stock in anything media related, but I was talking about one of the greatest players of all time retiring and not getting respect. Usually the media does cover those players in a positive light. When Favre retired i didnt hear about his dick pics instead of his legacy.
    When news broke of Ray's decision, the media was all over it. I don't know what the hell you've been watching. They're tone down his retirement coverage these last few days because of the playoff games.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Beat the Broncos in Denver and you'll get that respect.
    Nope. Won't happen. There will be some blather about Denver having a down game and rust from the "lay off," and it'll be on to sucking Brady's jock again or hyping the Texans as the Next Great Team.

Blog Entries

We need to come out heavy early. Smash 'em hard in the mouth and keep stomping on them. It's still Denver, and they've always been a soft team. Beat them up.

Kruger needs to smack Manning like he did Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    We need to come out heavy early. Smash 'em hard in the mouth and keep stomping on them. It's still Denver, and they've always been a soft team. Beat them up.
    So let's get some early personal fouls so we can show them who's boss. Really? You think an NFL team, in their own stadium, is going to wilt because you decide to get tough? Did it work last time Sherlock? Honestly, I'm sick of sock 'em in the mouth rah rah BS, especially from wanna be GMs. This WILL NOT defeat Peyton and the Broncos. Can you come up with something more constructive?

11. Re: The media only makes me want this lombardi even more

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule2 View Post
    So let's get some early personal fouls so we can show them who's boss. Really? You think an NFL team, in their own stadium, is going to wilt because you decide to get tough? Did it work last time Sherlock? Honestly, I'm sick of sock 'em in the mouth rah rah BS, especially from wanna be GMs. This WILL NOT defeat Peyton and the Broncos. Can you come up with something more constructive?
    How about YOU share your genius plan

How about YOU share your genius plan
    I don't have a plan yet but if I do, it's not rah rah smack-them-in-the-mouth BS, as if opposing veteran NFL teams are just going to melt under the pressure.