As a ravens fan, we all understand how hard the last 4 postseasons have been. To have a taste of success, and then be heartbroken before getting to the big dance.

This year, I've probably felt different about this team than in previous years. Even after all of the injuries, the hard loses, and all of the scrutiny, I still have never wavered when I say this team is winning the Super Bowl. It won't be easy, but I really believe that this is our year.

I understand that we aren't the favorite to win it, and in some ways, I'm glad. But the respect, or better put the lack of it, that we've received by the media is getting to the point where I can't even watch ANY NFL coverage without getting irritated.

From Heath Evans saying we aren't even in the top 10 of the playoff teams remaining and constantly mocking us all year long, to Skip Brainless and whatever the hell goes on in his head thinking we're not even a threat, to Trey Wingo who I just turned on ESPN to see what they'd say about Ray Lewis and he no joke said "Ray Lewis will retire when the Ravens lose"...like he is that confident that this team will not win a championship. The list can go on and on.

I completely understand why the media would think a team like Denver is the favorite, and to be honest, I'm kind of nervous to play Peyton...period. But to completely say we have no chance is idiotic, especially considering the Baltimore Ravens are the only team to make the playoffs the last 5 years, and we've won atleast one game in each of the first 4.

I want this Super Bowl so bad, not only for the obvious perks of being a fan, but to watch all of the media members, left and right admit and say "I was wrong".