Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Ray Lewis to Retire (Merged)

So glad and proud that he gets to go out as a Raven and on his own terms. Thanks for all you did #52, he'll never be forgotten. One last run, man would it be great to see the G.O.A.T go out with another Super Bowl ring.

Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis to retire.

SO glad I will be there this weekend.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Definitely going to this game now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Not many NFL players get their number retired by their teams but you have to think nobody will ever wear 52 in Baltimore ever again.
    IT should be like Gretzky!

Soo many memories to have that Ray Lewis gave us. Thanks Ray for making football in Baltimore great. Definitely one of the greatest linebackers that ever played for the NFL. Man, it's going to be weird after this season watching the defense play without him.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=tknFrYpvYYs

"What matters about me, is sacrificing for you, for the ultimate goal which is us!"

I hope every man takes that to heart this next month and we come out on top!

I have mixed feelings. I'm really happy to have been able to see that man play football live for so many years. At the same time the time is right for this. I'm glad he is making the right decision.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Baltimore will never be the same without Ray. The NFL will not be the same without Ray. No one else can match his level of passion and intensity. We have been very lucky

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Video of the announcement, via WNST .....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Video of the announcement, via WNST .....

Re: WNST Reports Ray Lewis Will Retire After 2012 Season

I figured this was it when they really seemed determined to get Ray healthy enough for the playoffs after his injury. That is an injury that really should have been a season ending one but we're talking about someone who I don't think is human sometimes. If he was coming back next year, there wouldn't have been this strong sense of urgency to get him healthy this year for the post season.

In any event, I think I'm seriously going to cry. How do you say goodbye to the man who has been the face and leadership of this team? Who is a legend and one of the most respected players ever to be a part of the NFL? Players like Ray Lewis only come along maybe once in a lifetime. His life on and off the field reflects who he is as a person. No one else can ever wear the #52 on this team because no one else will ever fill his shoes. With that said, I hope our fans will figure out how to do something really special for Ray on Sunday to show him how much he is loved and appreciated by all of us.

The career end of a legend. Thanks for the memories Ray! We will always love you.

Blog Entries

Re: WNST Reports Ray Lewis Will Retire After 2012 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens27Girl View Post
    I figured this was it when they really seemed determined to get Ray healthy enough for the playoffs after his injury. That is an injury that really should have been a season ending one but we're talking about someone who I don't think is human sometimes. If he was coming back next year, there wouldn't have been this strong sense of urgency to get him healthy this year for the post season.

In any event, I think I'm seriously going to cry. How do you say goodbye to the man who has been the face and leadership of this team? Who is a legend and one of the most respected players ever to be a part of the NFL? Players like Ray Lewis only come along maybe once in a lifetime. His life on and off the field reflects who he is as a person. No one else can ever wear the #52 on this team because no one else will ever fill his shoes. With that said, I hope our fans will figure out how to do something really special for Ray on Sunday to show him how much he is loved and appreciated by all of us.

The career end of a legend. Thanks for the memories Ray! We will always love you.
    You got me all teared up again!