Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis to retire.

Let's leave discussion about the impact on the cap and his level of play until the offseason. This Sunday (and the rest of the postseason) is about giving the greatest linebacker ever to play in this league the respect he deserves.

Blog Entries

Re: WNST Reports Ray Lewis Will Retire After 2012 Season

Will be a lot of cameras out for this one. Luckly I'm in sec 120 this weekend! Yeaaah buddy!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I knew this was coming, but wasn't sure how it would hit me. It's like losing a loved one. I hope he comes back as a coach one day or stays involved with the Ravens. No one impacts a team like Ray impacts Baltimore and they're going to play their hearts out for Ray Sunday, and the rest of the PO's. This was the right time for Ray to retire

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
    Ray Lewis is ready to retire after the playoffs. He'll watch his son at Miami, work on TV and wait for a bust in Canton http://wp.me/p14QSB-6RAy

Blog Entries

Also it's crazy that the NFL network had already scheduled to rerun his "A Football Life" tonight.

When Modell brought the team here they were a franchise without direction, personality or soul. Ray Lewis played a larger part in changing that than any other person. He set the standard in the weight room, in the locker room and on the field that nothing below 100% effort is ever acceptable. M&T is a great atmpsphere because Baltimore has great fans and because the Ravens have consistanly put a competitive team on the field over the last decade in a way that few other franchises can rival. For this, Ray Lewis has my eternal gratitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay D83 View Post
    Also it's crazy that the NFL network had already scheduled to rerun his "A Football Life" tonight.
    Awesome.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

I hope this can kick start a magical playoff run. Sad to see Ray go, he's been a warrior. Too bad we didn't get a legitimate offense until the twilight of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Someone needs to start a campaign to get CBS to air his final entrance live for their broadcast on Sunday.
    They go al the way you know he's gonna break out that dance the big stage one last time!

Blog Entries

They can get to work on the statue now. 2013 will mark the true new era of Ravens football. Ravens came to town the fall after i graduated from high school and i haven't missed a single game he has played. He was the first thing to get excited about when the ravens started out. He was defensive player of the week in the first ravens game ever i believe. Its been a true pleasure watching his HOF career and he has given Baltimore something to be proud of, Unitas and Ripken are the only others on his level far as this city's sports history goes. Im not gonna cry over it, but damn, i sure am gonna miss him, the player and the man.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Someone needs to start a campaign to get CBS to air his final entrance live for their broadcast on Sunday.
    I agree Houston! Unfortunately I won't be there this Sunday but if I can watch my house will go nuts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis to Retire (Merged)

If we don't win it all this year, the fans may burn M&T bank down to the ground. j/k