Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
Results 145 to 156 of 195
  1. #145


    Just got to dirty jerz.... Halfway there! 3 more hours!




  2. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Northern Ireland, UK
    Posts
    2,689

    Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Just got to dirty jerz.... Halfway there! 3 more hours!
    3 more hours? Your a day a head of yourself? Or do you just mean til you arrive in bmore lol




  3. #147
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,958
    Just landed. Quite a few Ravens fans on the plane!
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  4. #148
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Just landed. Quite a few Ravens fans on the plane!
    hope you didnt have to tape anyone lol



    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/...getting-drunk/




  5. #149
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,955
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    hope you didnt have to tape anyone lol



    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/...getting-drunk/
    That is hilarious


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  6. #150
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,958
    Lol. I saw that on the plane. That's hysterical.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #151

    Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Oi, I am now going to the game, I wasn't originally but I wouldn't mind meeting up as my party will be tailgating somewhere early on Sunday.




  8. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    3 more hours? Your a day a head of yourself? Or do you just mean til you arrive in bmore lol
    To bmore silly


    Just got to hotel....


    Very nice touch from the ravens staff.... Here's a pic I took:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357420256.316682.jpg

    Now time to go eat crab meat for the first time....ever.




  9. Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Welcome to B-more dude!!
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!




  10. #154
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    To bmore silly


    Just got to hotel....


    Very nice touch from the ravens staff.... Here's a pic I took:
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357420256.316682.jpg

    Now time to go eat crab meat for the first time....ever.
    enjoy..dont party too much and miss the game




  11. #155

    Re: Anyone going to the game this weekend?

    Anyone know how the seats from section 226 are? Also, recommendation for how early we should park if we want to park at the stadium?




  12. #156
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    8,955
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Anyone know how the seats from section 226 are? Also, recommendation for how early we should park if we want to park at the stadium?
    I'm getting there around 930am.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland