Which Brady will show up Sun?

Whats good for the goose...........

I see a lot of which Flacco will show up shit all around the boards and from the media. Why doesn't anyone ever ask which Brady will show up? is he incapable of having a bad game? I think not lets have a look shall we?

In 2001 Brady had 6 games where he turned in a rating of 65 or less with 3 td and 9 int.

2002 was much better where he only had a 65 or less in 3 games with 2 tds and 5 int in those games.

2003 includes 3 more such games with 0 tds and 4 int including a game with a 22.5 rating.

He has had 9 other games with a rating lower than 65 throwing 5 tds and 15 int. Those do not include playoff games.

He turned in a 57.5 rating last year in the playoffs against Balt. 49.1 in 09 against guess who? He had 69.5 in 2010 in the regular season against us.

Don't even get me started on what spygate did for his stats the years they cheated. Nobody will ever know how much he was helped in those regards.

The media and anal..ists wash Bradys balls so much he must not have any skin left on his scrotum. Yes Brady is very good. Yes Brady can at times be great. Yes Brady has also turned in some of the shittiest games as well.

I know we CAN beat them. I know we HAVE beaten them. Their ass was busted last season until we handed them the ultimate gift and then they lost the big one.

Hit him early and often and he will be no good.

On a side note the classiest fans in the NFL have a thread devoted to praying for Pollard to get taken out of the game injured. They root for it, pray for it. Stay classy N.E.

2. Re: Which Brady will show up Sun?

They are Boston scum...what more do you expect? Just let them run their mouths now, cry later, and then drink themselves to death once we crush on the uggs salesman this Sunday.

Better yet...I'm excited to hear Gisele's finger pointing 2 weeks early this year!

Re: Which Brady will show up Sun?

I would like to see the indecisive Brady, the one who is constantly running from pressure and the one who is pounding the ground with his female fists trying to get calls and not getting any. God, Brady is a little bitch.

4. Re: Which Brady will show up Sun?

I'm counting on a big game from Sizzle, injury or not. He gets up for games against Brady. One or two hits from Sizzle will definitely rattle him and affect decision making.

Does it matter? We can Bitch slap either one.

Anyone know who the refs are for Sunday? If its that clown Ron Winters, it might be a long day for the Ravens. He wont let anyone near Brady.

It's gonna be the Brady who craps his pants when he sees Ngata, Kruger, or Suggs coming at him full speed.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Anyone know who the refs are for Sunday? If its that clown Ron Winters, it might be a long day for the Ravens. He wont let anyone near Brady.
    There is no way Winter's crew scored well enough to do a conference championship game. They were involved in two games this year where blatant blown calls may have let the wrong team win. I'd be willing to bet that Winter's crew scored in the bottom and were not invited to do any playoff games.

Blog Entries

The whiny Brady will show up Sunday like he does every time the Patriots play.

Bill Leavy and crew will officiate the AFC Title game.

Winter is listed as "alternate". Let's hope Leavy doesn't come down with the flu.

Blog Entries

He's not Manning, great during the season and bad during post season. Brady just passed Montana for post season wins. They'll have to harass the hell out of him as always.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!