Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ray Lewis - return on Sunday?

The Ravens don’t plan on making any announcement about Lewis until the last possible moment.

“It’s all going to be a gametime decision as far as anybody knows,” Harbaugh said. “So that’s where we’re at. This is the playoffs. We’re not talking about injuries. We’re not talking about activations.”

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-eb73e19d09df

Personally, if he comes out of the tunnel, I think M&T Bank Stadium goes nuts - more than normal! Playoff game versus the Indy team, Hot in Herre booming from the speakers, and the squirrel dance makes for a loud and enthusiastic crowd!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Re: Ray Lewis - return on Sunday?

I think he plays, this is what they've been holding him out for. This will be his last time out of the tunnel as a player and yeah the crowd will go nuts!
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    This will be his last time out of the tunnel as a player and yeah the crowd will go nuts!
    Has that been confirmed?
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Nothing scientific, even less confirmed.. but agree that if it's at all possible, #52 will be the last one out of the tunnel on Sunday and the Vault will shake..

Blog Entries
    Two weeks ago they said he was ready but wouldn't play until playoffs. He's playing

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Yard View Post
    Nothing scientific, even less confirmed.. but agree that if it's at all possible, #52 will be the last one out of the tunnel on Sunday and the Vault will shake..
    Trying to figure this out... They typically intro the Pro Bowlers.. hope the D comes out!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Trying to figure this out... They typically intro the Pro Bowlers.. hope the D comes out!
    That's a good point big figure if ray is going to play then there is a high probability that this is his last home game - ever.. They have to announce him and give him one last dance ...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Has that been confirmed?
    Just an opinion. I meant to type "could be" in there.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

If all the starters on defense play Sunday, count Ray in. Count on Luck having a tougher day then usual and hopefully the refs try not to change the momentum of the game. Hope Suggs doesn't hit Luck in the head with his bad arm. That would be costly.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_fan1 View Post
    That's a good point big figure if ray is going to play then there is a high probability that this is his last home game - ever.. They have to announce him and give him one last dance ...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Agreed. I think this is Ray's last year, and this is probably the Ravens last home game of the season. He will be introduced, the crowd will go nuts, and Ray will play his final home game of his career.

I see him being back on Sunday. He is healthy enough, and he wants to play the only home game they're going to get this year. Ray wants another ring, and it'll be hard for them to get one without his help, and he knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Agreed. I think this is Ray's last year, and this is probably the Ravens last home game of the season. He will be introduced, the crowd will go nuts, and Ray will play his final home game of his career.
    I agree. Those at the Vault on Sunday should enjoy the experience, regardless of a win or not. They will see the last home game of a legend.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller