Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Changes at 105.7 The Fan

based on this, his other sons name is sorgi???????? are u fukin kdding me???

https://twitter.com/JeremyConn1057/s...65560639832064

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yes, Jeremy Conn(sp? kahn??) is a known and admitted colts fan.
    Irsay fan. The Colts ceased to exist in 1984.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    He is from Baltimore. He is a self professed Indiannapolis Colts fan, Baltimore Orioles fan, and I think Dallas Mavericks fan or something like that (not a Pacers fan) which certainly makes alot of sense.
    He's a fuckin tool. Wish they would get some actual talent but i guess I'm asking too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He's a fuckin tool. Wish they would get some actual talent but i guess I'm asking too much.

The high school humor and homo-erotic schtick have worn thin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    The high school humor and homo-erotic schtick have worn thin.
    It's clearly amateur hour every hour on the fan.

Blog Entries

I bet all these guys are reading this stuff too.

It's like Billick once said. Who pays attention to what's said on the internet but he knew every word said
    about him. ILMAO

Even Decosta knew about my comments on sunspot and complained to the club. I swear, the Ravens have
    stringers or interns reading everything and reporting back to them. LOL

Someone, I think it was Bisciotti who said they have interns picking up guys at the airport whom they interview
    for the draft. The guys don't know it but the drivers are listening to their phone conversations and reporting back.
    One player was bragging about screwing his teammate's wife on his cell phone. The Ravens didn't draft him and
    he was a big problem for the team that did.

Blog Entries

I remember Bruce getting all butthurt over everything,lol.

As for the rest, Norris doesn't know shit about sports but I like his take on the "News" as we have the same "mentality" towards things. Really the worst is the afternoon show and whomever talks about basketball all the damn time. Zinno is a whinny bitch. And the rest just are really bad and almost unlistenable. I occasionally will turn it on but it doesn't last long.

Maybe just talk radio isn't my thing, I dunno.

iggyman555 Guest

does anyone listen to the player shows?

iggyman555 Guest

also really annoying the same 2 guys call in all the time and trash baltimore sports, Q in Pikesville and Brian...i remember someone was saying Brian called in to the Pollard show and started to trash doss(iirc) and Pollard called him a fool and hung up.
    it really pisses me off they always answer these 2 douches

Blog Entries

I really like the Rob and Vinny Show. Very entertaining and they work great together. They don't take themselves too seriously. They've been compared to the white and black cop on Sanford and Son, which is so true. They also have guests on weekly like John Clayton, Clarke Judge, etc. Glad they are back and added an extra hour. Also love their post game show. Vinny takes good notes on the game.

Bob Haynie is great, but once they stuck him with Zinno, I couldn't listen. I would not be surprised if Bob Haney pleaded with the station to end their show. Zinno would drive anyone crazy and I know he got under Bob's skin, which is hard to do. If Zinno has his own show, he will probably disagree with himself. I'm so glad the stuck him on in the late evening.

Scott and Jeremy are OK. Jeremy is an improvement over Anita Marks, that's for sure. Sorgi is Jeremy's make believe kid, kept in the basement, allegedly. Haynie and Scott Garceau would probably be a good pairing, and then the could reunite Jeremy with Ken Weinman in the 6:00 show.

Glen Younes I can take in very small doses but get tired of him kissing Ed Reed's behind.

The morning show I can take or leave but I do like the Monday morning QB with Wally Williams, Bruce Laird, and Mike Preston. Wally tells it like it is. Steve Davis tries to come across as a former bad ass, but he lost his man card years ago.

Blog Entries

I liked it much better when Scott was always arguing and correcting Anita Marks-lol. One caller asked her if there were any
    player coaches in the NFL and she said sure there were. Scott said name 4. ILMAO.

It was much better watching their show on MASN late at night because you could see Scott's face cringe up when she
    talked and screwed things up. Sometimes Scott didn't say anything but he was besides himself.

Great point about Bob trying to beg off on the show with Zinno. Never thought of it but I wouldn't be surprised.

I like Wally and Prestone. I like Prestone much better on radio than it print and when he spoke to us he was a cool
    dude. It was funny when Jen Royale was on the post game show with Wally. It was after the HOuston game couple of
    years ago when we won in overtime.

Jen couldn't understand why all the callers were so upset. They acted like we lost. We just won an exciting game in OT. Wally had to explain that it shouldn't have gotten to OT to begin with the Ravens blowing another big lead, a 3 TD lead in the 4th qtr as they usually did that year but I laugh at Wally every time I hear him. He was our LT when the Browns came here. Man, that was a huge and great line.

Then JO was the first Raven ever drafted but he actually played LG his first year. Then Wally was a FA but was really pissed
    when he was franchised. Finally he ended up with Saints and JO took over at LT and the rest is history. The funny part
    is Wally cheated himself out of a SB ring the team got soon after he left.

There was one other Anita Marks funny when she had Bert JOnes on. Bert was laughing thru the entire interview
    and talking down at her when she said, I was a pro QB too you know Bert JOnes.

He burst out laughing and said it was time to leave. She the interview isn't over yet. Bert said the only woman
    that tells me what to do is my wife. So long.

ILMAO
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-06-2013 at 03:21 AM.

The morning show with Norris and Davis is good, though i agree about the Davis comment. Vinny is not so good, when he talks about personnel and trades that calls suggest, you can see why he failed as GM. Glen Unis is terrible! Everything is "dude" and he sounds hopped up all the time.