Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Changes at 105.7 The Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SHORTTRACK View Post
    "Zinno" doesn't use his real name.
    He was a male cheerleader.
    He's a cheerleader coach.
    He is an awful and unlikeable radio personality.
    That is pretty damn accurate.

There are plenty of people who have or had provided service to this country, they, no so more than him, don't necessarily deserve to be on the radio attempting to have a legitimate take on sports.
    agreed on all counts

iggyman555 Guest

hopefully they can get garceu to stop sucking air after every other sentence

Blog Entries

once you get SiriusNFL, you'll never listen to that local garbage again ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by bpmurr View Post
    I'd love to see Steve Davis get the boot as his voice drives me nuts. Not a good thing when you do radio. Seriously though he is such a goody two shoes and wants to water down every sport in the name of player or fan safety.
    Yes! He's a condescending twit, and I really hate the way he drags out sentences when he's trying the think.

iggyman555 Guest

also zinno talks down to callers and texters, why do you think he claims to get so many "nasty" texts/emails

6. Re: Changes at 105.7 The Fan

1000% agree on Davis!
    When he's on, I turn off. When he's not in, I'm engaged.
    Haynie needs to be on.... PERIOD!!! Guy knows the local scene better than anyone on air, including Garceau.

Quote Originally Posted by bpmurr View Post
    I'd love to see Steve Davis get the boot as his voice drives me nuts. Not a good thing when you do radio. Seriously though he is such a goody two shoes and wants to water down every sport in the name of player or fan safety.

I would have liked to have seen Bob Haynie keep the slot he was at and put in Ken Weinman to co-host, I think they would make a good pair.

Zinno on the other hand needs to go. Its a shame they hold onto terrible on air personalities like him...
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by here we go View Post
    1000% agree on Davis!
    When he's on, I turn off. When he's not in, I'm engaged.
    Haynie needs to be on.... PERIOD!!! Guy knows the local scene better than anyone on air, including Garceau.
    I like how Davis has to remind us almost every show that he's Jewish.

Well so is my wife and my in laws but I don't have to constantly remind everyone all freaking day every day.

Gonna have to shoot an email to Steeler Dave for effectively taking most of the Baltimore fans off the air.

Quote Originally Posted by TurtlesNBirds View Post
    Only became familiar with Haynie until he came to FM radio, but became one of my favorite guys to listen to on the station. I know it's sacrilegious, but Garceau is incredibly boring and rarely tune in, Jeremy at least keeps it interesting. Zinno getting a permanent spot over Haynie? :insane:
    I agree 100 percent about Garceau, but Haynie was awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I like how Davis has to remind us almost every show that he's Jewish.

Well so is my wife and my in laws but I don't have to constantly remind everyone all freaking day every day.
    Yes, Steve Davis is the worst by far. Why does he always pretend to be a tough guy?

Rob and Vinny I find entertaining. Zinno is awful, awful, awful....... Wonder if Bob has some healthy issues, been taking time off alot.
    You know who is good is Terry Ford, he's funny. Younes is worse than Zinno even. Weinman is a good interviewer, but you know what he will say before he says it.