Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
Lol at the idea that missing the last 3/4s of a meaningless game makes our starters "rusty."

Some people just need to be miserable to feel good.

I'm in DC tonight with my inlaws (Skins fans). THEY understand what a gift making the playoffs is and are threw the roof at the mere possibility. Meanwhile we had a chance to rest our injured and protect out starters because we sewed up a spot last week and no matter which choice we made, half the board was prepared to piss and moan that it was idiotic.
6 of 22 starters were INACTIVE today and most of them didn't practice or were limited all of this past week. Say what you will, but historically teams that have rested starters often come out flat and looking rusty.

I know you don't like hearing this, but sometimes being realistic and calling it like you see it means you can't predict all the best things in the world for your team. Go back and read my posts, I'm not the kind of guy who simply hates on his team non stop.

I'm both appreciative that we're making the playoffs and not optimistic about our chances of doing anything while there. Is that so incomprehensible to you?