Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Ray (Rice) not expected to play

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Not arguing. I think both arguments for resting players and against are valid. It's just my opinion that the Ravens have more to gain by resting starters especially the injured ones. The Ravens are traditionally very good after a bye week, and they have plenty of playoff experience. They aren't like the Bengals who haven't had much success in the playoffs.
    It also kept them from having to gameplan against Cinci, thus giving them two weeks (almost) to plan for Indy. I'm sure they've done work on all scenarios but it's likely Indy coming to town next weekend.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Oh yea, adam who, this guy rates highly on Ravens inside information. Him and hoge are one in the same, both steeler homers and really have nothing important to say. Adam just getting his jollies making a false report.
    Adam Schefter was pretty dead on with his Suggs info...MULTIPLE times this year.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Ngata out also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boldin out as well.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Not arguing. I think both arguments for resting players and against are valid. It's just my opinion that the Ravens have more to gain by resting starters especially the injured ones. The Ravens are traditionally very good after a bye week, and they have plenty of playoff experience. They aren't like the Bengals who haven't had much success in the playoffs.
    Not this offense, not the way we've been playing. This offense needs to find a groove

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Boldin out as well.
    not sure if 'ts been posted but also Suggs and Yanda out

Everyone's assuming we won't beat them with these guys out. Who knows...

Blog Entries
    They just said Rice will start but won't play long

Leach out with injury. Where are the momentum posts?

Backups playing to win. Where are those people insisting that not playing our starters is synonymous with not working for a win?
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Backups playing to win. Where are those people insisting that not playing our starters is synonymous with not working for a win?
    I'm just going to show you your quote again and let you think about it a bit more. The answer will probably come to you.

On second thought, let me spell it out for you. The backups are backups because they aren't better than the starters. Playing your 2nd and 3rd best players gives you less of a chance to win than playing your best guys.

Nonetheless, I'm pleasantly surprised even if the TD drive was probably born of the Bengals' failing to plan for the offense under Tyrod. I think they'll adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, but Harbaugh isn't getting fired. My ONLY scenario where that happened is if he lost out the regular season and first round, MAYBE. He won Giants game. He's safe.
    Just saying let him sit, this game means a lot to the bengals, even though they are stinking up the field so far. Hear the fans boo earlier. Announcers ball washing them, they do not look that good against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Just saying let him sit, this game means a lot to the bengals, even though they are stinking up the field so far. Hear the fans boo earlier. Announcers ball washing them, they do not look that good against 2nd and 3rd stringers.
    The game means nothing to either team