Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: OT - Browns to fire Pat Shurmur after tomorrow's game.

Guessing that was satire JC5, but you do realize he called Steelers being the division winners?

His pipe dream comment was because Norv has no ties to Harbaugh. Simply put, we need an OC, he's been a good OC. That is THE only connection. More likely, we'd go with Caldwell, or another coach Harbaugh and company is familiar with. Jim Zorn and Hue Jackson come to mind. Also, dark horse...Al Saunders...not sure what he's up to, but he was here as a Senior Offensive Consultant.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Complete and total satire, Scallywag. I can't stand Hensley. Yes, he predicted Shittsburgh winning the division and us missing the postseason because "The Ravens can't make the playoffs every year, can they?" Sound logic right there. As for the OC spot, I predicted earlier that Caldwell would retain the post if we play well in the postseason, regardless if we make the New Orleans trip or not.

Blog Entries

I still think Dick Jauron has done a fine job and should get some interest from teams as DC

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Norv Turner rumored to the Jets as OC and Shurmur rumored to the Vikings as OC.

Blog Entries

and allegedly that Josh McDaniels is top pick (along with Saban) for Believeland

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-narrow-group/

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

agree wi JC5, I think OC is Caldwell's and don't see him going elsewhere for nuther job soon.
    I'd like to see good people in Cleveland, if for no other reason to dog Pigsburgh a bit. hate to see fans suffer because the ownership is lacking (see, Irsay, Robert, Baltimore Colts)
    I'm sure there'll be changes in NYJ; maybe a Gruden will land there (as OC not HC).
    We tend to lose DCs (Marvin, Rex, Nolan, Chuck) but I don't think Pees is on anyone's radar. good; every time we lose a DC they take a player or two with them.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and allegedly that Josh McDaniels is top pick (along with Saban) for Believeland

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-narrow-group/
    We might get to whoop up on McDaniels for two more years? Knowing him, he'll have Richardson doing a bunch of bull shit and his numbers will go down. McDaniels doesn't have a good resume with power backs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

The 2013 OC is either going to be Norv or Jim, Caldwell that is.

Flacco was drafted, because he's actually a pretty good fit for the Coryell. It's just that Cameron ran it like crap. Norv runs it much better. Just like some guys run modified WC offenses better than others.

4th most accurate passer for passes over 20 yards? There's a reason for that. They just need a system that helps set up those deeper routes. So, it will either be Caldwell or Turner.

If it's Turner, maybe he could bring Denario Alexander over with him. There's you're #2 WR right there. Doss in the slot. You're good to go on the outside.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Saban going back to Cleveland is probably far fetched. The guy has the ultimate (high-paying) college football gig at 'Bama.

And why would McDaniel automatically be back in the mix for a head coaching position? He didn't do very well at Denver and as I recall his players hated him towards the end.

iggyman555 Guest

norv is garbage

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The 2013 OC is either going to be Norv or Jim, Caldwell that is.

Flacco was drafted, because he's actually a pretty good fit for the Coryell. It's just that Cameron ran it like crap. Norv runs it much better. Just like some guys run modified WC offenses better than others.

4th most accurate passer for passes over 20 yards? There's a reason for that. They just need a system that helps set up those deeper routes. So, it will either be Caldwell or Turner.

If it's Turner, maybe he could bring Denario Alexander over with him. There's you're #2 WR right there. Doss in the slot. You're good to go on the outside.

i guess i can accept the AC system if we get a really good o line in the off season, otherwise the system wont work here...also Danario Alexander is 1 hit away from another knee/hamstring injury

http://www.kffl.com/player/22436/nfl...ario-alexander

Why is Mike Preston's name never mentioned? He seems to know how to get the offense going with all of his columns over the years. Hell, he should be HC. LOL
    LIke to see someone else besides Norv, he has bad karma, look what he did for Rivers. Get some good Olinemen and the Qb will have more time. Once Flacco takes a big hit earlier in the game, he then rushes his passes.