Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Ravens wild card game scheduled for Saturday Jan 5 at 8PM?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Go with NFL Ticket Exchange.

They guarantee delivery and that the tix are real. I got crap tickets once from Stub Hub. They refunded my money but I was shut out of the game.

Ticket Exchange guarantees you will get in the game.
    I think Stub hub has the same guarantee as the ticket exchange and stub hubs fees are lower for the buyer

Go with NFL Ticket Exchange.

They guarantee delivery and that the tix are real. I got crap tickets once from Stub Hub. They refunded my money but I was shut out of the game.

Ticket Exchange guarantees you will get in the game.
    I think Stub hub has the same guarantee as the ticket exchange and stub hubs fees are lower for the buyer

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    I think Stub hub has the same guarantee as the ticket exchange
    They most certainly do not guarantee you'll get in the game.

I found out the hard way in 2009 against the Titans ...

http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/

They will try and find you replacements OR refund your money. When you're a fan of a team that sells out constantly, you get the later from Stub Hub.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

NFL Ticket Exchange charges taxes on top of the service charges and print out fees when you order. Stub Hub just has a service charge of 10% plus delivery fees, either download or FedEx shipping. If you buy hard tickets through Stub Hub that have to be delivered remember to print out a copy of your confirmation e-mail and take it with you to the game, just in case you don't get in you can call 1-866-stub-hub with your order number and they will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
    NFL Ticket Exchange charges taxes on top of the service charges and print out fees when you order. If you buy hard tickets through Stub Hub that have to be delivered remember to print out a copy of your confirmation e-mail with you to the game, just in case you don't get in, you can call 1-866-stub-hub with your order number and they will help you.
    Both sites charge taxes and I had the confirmation with me. I called the number and got nowhere.

Didn't matter. By 1:30, I was refunded the money and sitting in a bar watching the game instead of being at the game.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

They most certainly do not guarantee you'll get in the game.

I found out the hard way in 2009 against the Titans ...

http://www.stubhub.com/guarantee/

They will try and find you replacements OR refund your money. When you're a fan of a team that sells out constantly, you get the later from Stub Hub.
    I thought they changed that recently because I know sellers have to provide a credit card number incase something goes wrong with the transaction. but i guess i was mistaken

I got good news for whoever bought Ravens playoff tickets off Ticketmaster on Friday and chose the print at home option. The tickets are ready to be printed as I just found out.

Blog Entries

*Bump* to get back on topic..

Houston losing today really throws the playoff schedule for a loop. The NFL no longer gets the Patriots as a prime time Sunday game.

Cincy @ Houston is not the ratings game the league is looking for next weekend.

Hyping the Colts, Luck and Chuck Pagano's story may just push us into the prime time slot on Saturday or Sunday now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    *Bump* to get back on topic..

Houston losing today really throws the playoff schedule for a loop. The NFL no longer gets the Patriots as a prime time Sunday game.

Cincy @ Houston is not the ratings game the league is looking for next weekend.

Hyping the Colts, Luck and Chuck Pagano's story may just push us into the prime time slot on Saturday or Sunday now.
    Absolutely agree. All time slots are in play for next week.. Still think we get sat game. With GB vs Minn Sunday at 4pm and Houston getting Sunday 1pm.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

Jim Nantz said he would be in Houston so that means the Ravens will play Sat. Night.

I think Dal/DC vs Seahawks gets the late game Sunday . Tough to make Seattle travel to play on Saturday. Houston/Cin gets 1PM Sunday. I think we get the late game on Saturday because of the story lines.

I guess we will find out soon enough.

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens will play Saturday Night per Jim Nantz

@Andy_Fenelon: Playoff schedules announced: Saturday: #CINvsHOU (4:30pm ET); #MINvsGB (8p). Sunday: INDvsBAL (1p); #SEAvsWAS/DAL (4:30p)

Jim Nantz said they will be in Houston meaning CBS so that would mean Ravens play Sat night.

Blog Entries

wrong

@Andy_Fenelon: Playoff schedules announced: Saturday: #CINvsHOU (4:30pm ET); #MINvsGB (8p). Sunday: INDvsBAL (1p); #SEAvsWAS/DAL (4:30p)

Blog Entries

Ravens/Colts Sunday at 1 PM

http://t.co/OoXUqNJF