Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 21
  1. #1

    Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?



    Anyone else get lucky? I wish I could transfer this luck over to the Mega Millions, this is two years in a row that I have been able to get tickets on the ticketmaster sale. Last year I got LL in the corner by the tunnel, this year I got Uppers in the endzone, but hey, for less than $200 I got 2 tickets for a playoff game in Baltimore. Counting my blessings right now.




  2. #2

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Anyone else get lucky? I wish I could transfer this luck over to the Mega Millions, this is two years in a row that I have been able to get tickets on the ticketmaster sale. Last year I got LL in the corner by the tunnel, this year I got Uppers in the endzone, but hey, for less than $200 I got 2 tickets for a playoff game in Baltimore. Counting my blessings right now.
    Lucky. I could only get a single. I don't want to go to the game by myself so I guess I'm gonna try and sell it.

    533 Row 9 Seat 8




  3. #3

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Anyone else get lucky? I wish I could transfer this luck over to the Mega Millions, this is two years in a row that I have been able to get tickets on the ticketmaster sale. Last year I got LL in the corner by the tunnel, this year I got Uppers in the endzone, but hey, for less than $200 I got 2 tickets for a playoff game in Baltimore. Counting my blessings right now.
    Was there some kind of "option" you had to purchase first. I heard there's a code out there that guarantees you'll get tickets at close to face value.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    448

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    I forgot about the sale, and tried at 10:09 AM and everything was sold out.




  5. #5
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    this is such a scam its impossible to get any decent tickets because of the damn brokers




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Location, location, location
    Posts
    191

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    I got a single in Section 513 Row 4 Seat 11 when the ticketmaster.com website went live at 10 am. Only glitch was getting the password wrong in the beginning, but was done in less than 5 minutes.




  7. #7

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Was there some kind of "option" you had to purchase first. I heard there's a code out there that guarantees you'll get tickets at close to face value.
    I just went on at 10am and clicked 2 tickets any price best available and I got them. It's pure luck, there's probably thousands of people trying to get just a couple thousand seats, so it's literally within fractions of a second how much faster one person is at clicking for a ticket request than the next person. Not to mention, we really don't know at exactly what second ticketmasters clock hits 10, it could be a few seconds off of what your clock reads and by then it's too late. I will say last year I was trying for fifteen minutes and it kept saying nothing was available and then all of the sudden I get 2 LLs come up.




  8. #8
    Buddy of mine for section 100 row 25 40 yard lineish for $160 this morning on ticket master




  9. #9

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Keeping trying guys, 15 mins ago I got 3 club level seats! $235 each. Woot woot.




  10. #10

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Buddy of mine for section 100 row 25 40 yard lineish for $160 this morning on ticket master
    Your buddy got extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder why season ticket holders don't bother to submit their playoff invoices. They could have easily got double the price if they didn't want to go.




  11. #11

    Re: Playoff Tickets through ticketmaster.com?

    Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Your buddy got extremely lucky. Sometimes I wonder why season ticket holders don't bother to submit their playoff invoices. They could have easily got double the price if they didn't want to go.
    Yeah I am sure you can sell those tickets for quite a profit!




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    9,153
    Blog Entries
    4
    Just got 2 club level tickets thanks for the heads up


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland