Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

Blog Entries

Re: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Caldwell as OC and Moore as QB coach? It's like getting the band back together. They could see if Mudd is available too.
    That's backwards from how it was in Indy. Caldwell was QB coach, Moore was OC.

That would be ideal solution if Caldwell truly doesn't want the OC job.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Chip Kelly is the new Eagles coach. Per Mort.

(LOL @ the Browns)

Blog Entries

Didn't Chip Kelly talk to Eagles, then go back to Oregon, then end up back in the Eagles???

The whole Eagles coaching search has made them look more ridiculous than the Browns.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    Chip Kelly is the new Eagles coach. Per Mort.

(LOL @ the Browns)
    So much for staying in college. lmao

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Didn't Chip Kelly talk to Browns and get a multi-million dollar offer, then talked to the Eagles and got a bigger offer, then go back to Oregon and talk to Phil Knight and get an even bigger offer, then end up back in the Eagles as one of the highest paid NFL coaches???
    Yes and fixed.

Blog Entries
    Wow. Chip will be fun to watch

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

The only QB in the draft that could conceivably run Chip Kelly's offense is probably Tajh Boyd out of Clemson.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The only QB in the draft that could conceivably run Chip Kelly's offense is probably Tajh Boyd out of Clemson.
    He seems to run it with whoever is QB at the time with no drop off. Will be interesting in the pros to see if he maintains a committee approach

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    He's going back to Clemson next year so he's not an option for Chip. Honestly, the Eagles' chances of keeping Mike Vick just went up. I don't think that would be a good idea but it's certainly more likely now and he could run the read option if they wanted him to.

Other than that, they could easily go grab EJ Manuel or Matt Scott in the mid rounds, both of whom could have some luck with the read option. I definitely think Nick Foles is out as an option. Look for them to try to move him to some QB-needy team that thinks they saw enough to work with out of him this year... perhaps Andy Reid in KC?

Blog Entries

This is way out there, but I wonder if he goes after Dennis Dixon? Dixon was there for his OC years, definitely one of the best athletes to come out of Oregon, and could be had SUPER cheap?

Then again, Seattle is most likely going to trade Matt Flynn and look for a zone read option QB like Dixon, so they too could come calling.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    So much for staying in college. lmao
    As the saying goes "money talks"