Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

Blog Entries

Re: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    He could be a nice DC prospect. He played a more aggressive style of defense in San Diego that more closely resembles what Ravens defense stands for. If I'm not mistaken, he can run a 4-3 and a 3-4 pretty well. I'm not sure about that information though. My memory is slipping at the moment.
    SD had the number 1 ranked defense (in yards) under him in 2010, and he adopted the hybrid 3-4 scheme there. He also successfully coached many other defenses, mainly in the 4-3 scheme.

Either way, he'd be a great fit for us.

Blog Entries

The Cardinals are meeting with Andy Reid per PFT

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Cardinals are meeting with Andy Reid per PFT
    I honestly think the Cardinals should get a defensive minded coach, they need to get a QB who can effectively manage the game, probably draft Matt Barkley to do that. They need to play tough minded defensive football, and drastically improve their Oline and rush offense. I'm not sure if Andy Reid is a good fit for them. I'd give their DC a shot, he's done a good job developing a very talented defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I honestly think the Cardinals should get a defensive minded coach, they need to get a QB who can effectively manage the game, probably draft Matt Barkley to do that. They need to play tough minded defensive football, and drastically improve their Oline and rush offense. I'm not sure if Andy Reid is a good fit for them. I'd give their DC a shot, he's done a good job developing a very talented defense.
    A bunch of teams are interested in Ray Hortorn who was not fired. He's supposedly on the Cardinals list as well.

Lovie Smith has 4 interviews line up according to ESPN. I'm not sure if the Cards are 1 of those 4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    They have a good defense, it's the offense that blows.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries
    Aww...how sweet. Andy Reid reuniting with Kevin Kolb. Well, at least Cards fans would know that Reid will almost always draft a lineman in round 1. Haha.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Owner sounds serious about giving Kolb another shot, Reid is intriguing but i think Horton is a very good DC that they'll probably lose if they dont give him the head job. Reid and Horton would be outstanding for Arizona but unlikely, i think you hire Horton and find a west coast OC.

Andy Reid could be a good fit for Arizona... if anything the guy knows how to get the best out of any QB. They have a lot of good personnel for a WCO... Kevin Kolb, Larry Fitzgerald, Ryan Williams, Rob Housler, Michael Floyd... that's a lot of good pieces for a ball-control, run-after-catch WCO. Honestly Andy Reid has never had that kind of talent at WR, wonder what he could do with it?

The problem is Andy Reid gets too cute with his playcalling and neglects the run game. Kolb needs to be protected by a good running game. He also has had a lot of trouble putting together good offensive lines which is Arizona's main problem.

Even so, I like the fit. They'll probably lose Ray Horton so they need to bring in stability at the coaching spot. Andy Reid can do that, he probably already has a complete coaching staff put together to go with him.

Got a kick out of this :

“Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.”

–Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Apparently the Chargers are gunning for Gruden.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

La Canfora predicting Andy Reid gets the Arizona job

Blog Entries

Can we get Crennel in here? Pretty please?