Re: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Who is cody cousins?

You mean Kirk Cousins.
    my point exactly

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Now that our game is over...I'm going to "enjoy" the next couple days, watching teams that did worse than us blow it all up and start over.

Now going to think about our own situation, which is just as close to some of these "blow it up" teams.
    The Colts blew it up and started over and they're already back. It would be very ugly if the Ravens lost to that rebuilding team in Baltimore next week.

Blog Entries

Injuries shouldn't have much to do with why he had our press CBs playing ten yards off of the ball this season. An injury to Suggs shouldn't explain why he can't put together some blitz packages to create pressure.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Pees just has a bend-but-don't-break style. In New England, it worked with an offense that lit up the scoreboard and that style was accepted. Here, even if the offense lights up the scoreboard, that style will not be accepted, because that is not Ravens defense.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

PFT believes that there could be as many as 10 head coaching changes this week. The Ravens have atleast a week before they can get in on the game, an even longer wait if we beat the Colts next week. Do you folks really think we are going to get any quality people in here if we fire Caldwell and/or Pees? All the good candidates will either get HC options or get scooped up by teams not in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Pees just has a bend-but-don't-break style. In New England, it worked with an offense that lit up the scoreboard and that style was accepted. Here, even if the offense lights up the scoreboard, that style will not be accepted, because that is not Ravens defense.
    hey man some people here like that crap pees is putting out there, not me thats not the Ravens defense, i agree with injuries and talent pool arguement but it shouldn't buy him a pass not blitz vick, or 3 man goaline rush against 5th round rookie QB or letting charlie batch and 9th stealers Oline go down the field 80yrds for a TD or havin 6 foot corners playing 113yrds off the ball. No stunts, no overloads, barely any zone blitzing, no kind of creative disguises.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Chip Kelly?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Chip Kelly?
    I read somewhere (credible?...cant remember) that Kelly's deal is already in place, and once the Reid smoke officially clears...hello, Chip Kelly.

Blog Entries
    I read somewhere (credible?...cant remember) that Kelly's deal is already in place, and once the Reid smoke officially clears...hello, Chip Kelly.
    I suspect they'll wait until after the bowl game but CK in the league will be fun to watch.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Lovie Smith needs to start cleaning out his office.

Blog Entries

I've heard that rumor for the past month.