Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Monday

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    What's he going to do in week 3 after Vick has been hurt?
    Find out if Brandon Weeden can run.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Black Monday

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Any team that want's Vick, better talk to us about a certain backup we have at QB because he won't last a whole season. So it's either adjust(like the Eagles have constantly had to do) or bank on not winning alot of games because you have to switch offensive philosphies constantly through the year. Than how do you build a team around that?

I just don't see Vick having many suitors when the Igles cut ties with him. Him and Tebow might make a good combo somewhere. At least you have something you can build around.
    Oh trust me, i dont disagree, im merely pointing out the only way i see him working for someone as a starter. At the same time, regardless of opinion on him we've seen some pretty dreadful QB's start games this year, someone will give Vick a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Nflnetwork reporting Chip Kelly close to a deal with Believeland......
    Cool. I'm looking forward to the AFCN discussion being something more than "the rivalry", defense, Ben and future HOFers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Cool. I'm looking forward to the AFCN discussion being something more than "the rivalry", defense, Ben and future HOFers.
    It would be interesting to see how his offense works in the NFL. And what quarterback(s) he gets to run it. Honestly in Oregon he keeps plugging in QBs and it doesn't seem to change much

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Good. Asking a team to completely turn it around in just 2 years is asking too much. Especially when you have a GM who keeps paying running backs huge money. Let the knew GM work with Rivera for a year and then make a decision. Giving a coach 3 years is not unreasonable.

Blog Entries

Bummer, would've loved him as DC.

As for Chip Kelley going to the Browns, I think thats best case scenario for us. They continue to be a non factor in the division.

BUF's boards seem to be neutral about it. Surprised, but not excited...not PO'd either.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...ge-sources-say

Blog Entries

BUF's boards seem to be neutral about it. Surprised, but not excited...not PO'd either.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...ge-sources-say
    Marone did a lot with mixed talent. He's put a good amount of players in the NFL too. I'm sure the Bills fans are tired of never getting the big name coach but this could be a very good move.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I just don't see Vick having many suitors when the Igles cut ties with him. Him and Tebow might make a good combo somewhere. At least you have something you can build around.
    respectfully disagree. that combo sounds like 5-11.
    don't see a real good qb in draft this year so not a good time to rebuild.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries
    Chip Kelly will stay at Oregon, no surprise to me. Too much Nike money there

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Chip Kelly will stay at Oregon, no surprise to me. Too much Nike money there
    Annnnnnddddd...once again the Browns, to save face, try to spin it like they walked away first. It's '99 all over again.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...om-chip-kelly/