Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Playoff Tix arrived today

Got my playoff tickets today via FedEx. Am posting 'cause lots of folks are out of town and the driver left the envelope, rang the bell, then drove off without getting a signature :(

Re: Playoff Tix arrived today

Damn that was fast. Now you've got me nervous about my tickets getting left outside.

Blog Entries

Got ours too. FedEx left them by the door.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Two FedEx envelopes arrived this morning: one for our current seats, one for our original seats which we lease out. I assume that most will receive thetickets today or tomorrow.

====================================================================================================

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Damn that was fast. Now you've got me nervous about my tickets getting left outside.
    I assume that the ticket office would kill the bar codes on the existing paper copy and e-mail you replacements. You could probably do it yourself.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Anybody looking to get rid of 3 for a reasonable price? Broke college students.

I guess Sunday night they will know the date and time of the game - huh. And more importantly the team.

Praying for a Saturday 1pm.

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    Praying for a Saturday 1pm.
    Don't count on it. I have never seen a playoff game scheduled for 1 pm Saturday. In the past the first weekend of the playoffs usually begin with a 4:30 pm Saturday start time.

I meant 4 :)

Quote Originally Posted by batman55 View Post
    I meant 4 :)
    me too!
    sunny 47 degrees at kickoff...

Did some research and it looks like it will either be 4pm on Saturday or 8pm Saturday, Or if its Sunday it will be 1pm or 4pm. Cmmmmonnnn Saturday!

Blog Entries

Please not Saturday at 4pm! That's when I play my rugby games, and I spend the rest of that night getting trashed!

PLEASE LET IT BE SUNDAY lol.