Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much does Pagano know about the Ravens?

He certainly knows the players, but Pees style has struck me as very different from Pagano (sometimes not for the better). As our defensive coordinator, I think the last offense he would have spent any time breaking down would be ours, but I actually have know idea. Rex never seemed to have a big advantage over us, neither did Marv.

I think next week could be very high scoring.

Blog Entries

Re: How much does Pagano know about the Ravens?

Bruce Arians also knows us pretty well. The Ravens clearly didn't prepare for the Bengals, they have likely spent all week looking at the Colts. I trust our coaching staff to come up with something, given a two week advantage.

Hmmm, I wonder how well Caldwell knows the Colts? I know they didn't have luck and they've since switched to a 34 Hybrid from their old 43 Tampa 2 from the Manning/Dungy/Caldwell days, but I'm sure he knows their personnel.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    The Ravens clearly didn't prepare for the Bengals, they have likely spent all week looking at the Colts.
    I noticed that as well. People joked that it was the 5th preseason game because we were resting our players, but it was also preseasonesque in that we weren't going to show any wrinkles and kept everything pretty vanilla on both sides.

I don't buy the theory that ex players or coaches give significant information to their new teams.

The All-22 tells far more than any inside info.

Blog Entries

How much does Chuck know about his own team? He's had much bigger things going on for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    I noticed that as well. People joked that it was the 5th preseason game because we were resting our players, but it was also preseasonesque in that we weren't going to show any wrinkles and kept everything pretty vanilla on both sides.
    Except for a random fake punt lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I don't buy the theory that ex players or coaches give significant information to their new teams.

The All-22 tells far more than any inside info.
    Agreed. The one good thing is there isn't much film on Caldwell's play calling so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    B The Ravens clearly didn't prepare for the Bengals, they have likely spent all week looking at the Colts. I trust our coaching staff to come up with something, given a two week advantage.
    which was the dumbest thing they could have done. SMH a new OC and they wanna rest players. No momentum, while the colts have all the momentum. 1 and done

Quote Originally Posted by Wacco flacco flame View Post
    which was the dumbest thing they could have done. SMH a new OC and they wanna rest players. No momentum, while the colts have all the momentum. 1 and done
    What makes it worse is the play calling was based around a QB with a completely different skill set. Not much opportunity to work on finding plays that work well in game because when the starters were in it looked like same old road Ravens.

I totally disagree with those that think we should have worked on the offense this week during the Bengals game.

We have quite an advantage right now. We have an offensive coordinator, with no history of calling plays, other than the Giants game. There's no way any team can adequately prepare their defense for us. When Cam was here, the offense was entirely predictable, and had 5 years of the same coordinator calling the shots. Right now, not even us fans know what to expect, and we watch every play of this team each and every week. To me, that's one hell of an advantage to have going into a playoff game.

I'll sacrifice working out whatever kinks we may have in order to keep Indy unprepared for us.

Blog Entries

I think they should have pushed the offense a little more than they did and try to build on what they did last week.