Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Raven hotel stay....

Lol i'd love to see that Mario guy post here, sounds like his posts were a right laugh!

Blog Entries

was he the guy that pretended to be the colt fan and always talked about making posters and signs in his basement? used colors in his posts and such?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

leach-
    Hard to tell sometimes. IIRC, Steve-o changed his posting moniker more than once, and it's hard to know where and when those types will show up.

BTW, I thought I saw you post that you play rugby - the game for bums played by gentlemen! ;) Back in my ute in college, I played soccer - a gentleman's game played by bums! - and roomed at the home of the rugby club Prez and his wife. Memories of post game rugby parties hold a cherished place in my heart!!!

R-title-
    Just saw your post. No, I believe you refer to Art VanDelay, another knucklehead who I think was kind of a bigot IIRC. He played the role of knowing everything, allegedly being a fan of Warshington and the Ravens. He (it?) was another alias that changed posting names over time.

"Steve 888" hated cops, was banned from the '99 Sunspot message board, RavensInsiders (now Scout), and here, under various reincarnations over the past 13 years.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

iggyman555 Guest

what happened to that guy room22 or something, he was a ponies (colts) fan and always wrote with blue letters...

iggy-
    That was Art VanDelay in a subsequent incarnation.

And R-tilte, I guess the confusion is on my part, since Art/Room222/etc. kinda switched allegiances to supporting whoever was the NFL frontrunner du jour.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    leach-
    Hard to tell sometimes. IIRC, Steve-o changed his posting moniker more than once, and it's hard to know where and when those types will show up.

BTW, I thought I saw you post that you play rugby - the game for bums played by gentlemen! ;) Back in my ute in college, I played soccer - a gentleman's game played by bums! - and roomed at the home of the rugby club Prez and his wife. Memories of post game rugby parties hold a cherished place in my heart!!!

R-title-
    Just saw your post. No, I believe you refer to Art VanDelay, another knucklehead who I think was kind of a bigot IIRC. He played the role of knowing everything, allegedly being a fan of Warshington and the Ravens. He (it?) was another alias that changed posting names over time.
    Yes I play rugby, but even though that saying may have been true in the 1980's, I see a lot of bums/thugs playing the sport today. ;)

I would seriously punch that Art/room22 guy if I ever met him in real life. I hate trolls.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

Blog Entries

This forum is filled with too many intelligent posters (albeit some being ultra defensive/optimistic about Flacco, very much anti coaching/harbaugh/FO, way too optimistic about the team, or way too pessimistic about the team). Still, you don't see that many idiot posters here. Which is why I'd like to see more of them, just makes my mornings more entertaining lol.

leach-
    True in the 80's??? I'll break this gently ;), by the 80's I was tres plus post graduation!

Before I met my beloved bride, however, I enjoyed the company of many rugby players, fans, groupies, hangers-on, et al. When I think of those times, and what went on at the parties, I'm occasionally reminded of Batty (Rutger Hauer) in Blade Runner, near the end of the flick when he and Harrison Ford are sitting on the roof top in the rain - "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe." :happyanim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Saltwater_Rider View Post
    I would seriously punch that Art/room22 guy if I ever met him in real life. I hate trolls.
    Why you Crow fans don't know what a punch feels like, if you made color crayon Colt posters in my basement, then I might consider it Caw Caw :DeadHorse:

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

R-title-