Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Who was the First round Pick.. Jimmy Smith or Chykie Brown?

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I don't think that Jimmy Smith has the football smarts to play Ed's position.
    If you move anyone in this group to FS it's Webb. Pollard thumps, Webbie jumps--not a bad combination. Give Jimmie an offseason with the training staff & he'll be fine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    If you move anyone in this group to FS it's Webb. Pollard thumps, Webbie jumps--not a bad combination. Give Jimmie an offseason with the training staff & he'll be fine.
    I agree about Jimmy, buy I dont understand moving an all pro corner to safety.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree about Jimmy, buy I dont understand moving an all pro corner to safety.

There's no way we can move Webb to safety unless the coaching staff are totally sold on Brown and Graham as corners next year. I'll be very happy to see Cary Williams and Jimmy Smith gone.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post

There's no way we can move Webb to safety unless the coaching staff are totally sold on Brown and Graham as corners next year. I'll be very happy to see Cary Williams and Jimmy Smith gone.
    I think you are underestimating Jimmy big time. Corey Graham never saw the field in Chicago and look at him here.

I still think Jimmy could be a good player and you can never have enough depth at corner.

Webb, Jimmy, Graham, C. Brown, and Asa Jackson is nice depth for next season.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Only reason I really see Webb at corner is if his knee isn't 100% and he doesn't have the same fluidity. Then I'd be in favor of it for a year til he gets back to his old form.