Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Flacco Closing in on 4,000 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Joe is playing next week. A chance to catch the 3rd seed? Joe is playing.
    i doubt it, they put the NE game at 1pm and Denver at 4pm. Plus, Bengals have nothing to gain by winning at all still 6th seed. Joe might see a quarter if that. Having a hail mary shot a 4th seed isnt worth playing your starters when you have an important game the next week. They will be game planning for the Colts all week this week and next week, not the Bengals. They know the Bengals and see them twice a year. It will be like the 4th preseason game.

4,000 is a big deal. It's one of the bench marks for a franchise QB.

Besides not every QB throws for 4K. In 2011, 10 QBs threw for 4K or more. In 2010 only 4 QBs did.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    4,000 is a big deal. It's one of the bench marks for a franchise QB.

Besides not every QB throws for 4K. In 2011, 10 QBs threw for 4K or more. In 2010 only 4 QBs did.
    Shut up Dade. If you keep spouting those facts, Boulder"I have an inside source who's wrong 75% of the time but totally trust me on this"Raven will have to admit that throwing for 4k is a pretty big deal. Imagine how painful that would be for him.

No guys. Obviously Joe sucks and 1500 of those yards don't count. Ray Rice probably got them.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Shut up Dade. If you keep spouting those facts, Boulder"I have an inside source who's wrong 75% of the time but totally trust me on this"Raven will have to admit that throwing for 4k is a pretty big deal. Imagine how painful that would be for him.

No guys. Obviously Joe sucks and 1500 of those yards don't count. Ray Rice probably got them.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

5. Re: Flacco Closing in on 4,000 yards.

And just how many yards would Joe have had if Cam bothered to pay any attention: to his players, to other coaches, to what the other team's defense is doing, to what his own players are doing, etc.

Joe's numbers have been stunted by Cam's inexplicable execution of his scheme.
    Same's true for Ray Rice.

And Jacoby's had 2 TDs taken away by the refs (which means Joe's had 2 TDs taken as well)

Forget the numbers: watch the games, they tell the true story.

Blog Entries

It doesn't matter, Joe will be judged on what he does in the postseason.

-Constantly preached by GOTA, and he's right.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

Actually it's what the team does in the Post Season. However if the Ravens get to the Super Bowl Joe will get the money he's looking for.

It's crazy though how 4,000 yards means nothing anymore. It wasn't that long ago when breaking 3,000 put you in the top 5 in the league. It's sad how they've killed defense.

There is no reason why Joe shouldn't AVERAGE 4,000 yards a season, with his arm, his ability to spread the ball around, and the fact we have very capable weapons on offense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post

Joe's going to be judged by what other people, and with a thumb on the scales.

If postseason play is the primary criteria, Peyton Manning sucks donkey balls and Little Brother is twice the QB he'll ever be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    Joe wont get 4k, he isnt playing next week. But all those guys are all in the same boat. Not alot of great names on that list. Some of them have missed games as well. 4k isnt a big deal. Joe wont get it.
    Harbaugh is our HC? Trust me Joe will be playing.. at least for the first 3 Q.

Will he get 4000 yards, that is more like a 50-50% scenario, and depends of what type of game this will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    i doubt it, they put the NE game at 1pm and Denver at 4pm.
    Actually, they moved the Miami--NE game to 4 pm. So, if the Ravens win, they'll get to see if NE chokes.

Quote Originally Posted by elland View Post
    Harbaugh is our HC? Trust me Joe will be playing.. at least for the first 3 Q.

Will he get 4000 yards, that is more like a 50-50% scenario, and depends of what type of game this will be.
    And if he gets hurt vs the team that leads the NFL in sacks and rattles his confidence before a playoff game? Doubt it. Bengal backups vs Raven backups bowl. He might get a series or two.