Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Flacco Closing in on 4,000 yards.

I dont care what anybody says, 4k is a great milestone for Flacco. It shows that he is still improving his game and it will definately factor into his upcoming contract negotiations. No way Harbs sits him next week, and no way Flacco would let him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Peyton Manning was considered to be up there with Marino before his SB, being the best QB to never win a SB. You cannot in any sense put Flacco into that category. Anyway, Flacco hasn't won a SB yet, so you can't put him in the same sentence as Eli or Ben either right now. What good is winning play off games but never the big one?
    Forget what they said, I am talking about what you are trying to say. What they said about Matthew Stafford last year, they aren't saying this year.

I'm saying that you've been very inconsistent in what you've declared the most important criteria for a great QB. You talk about how Joe Flacco has rode the defense, but I'm bringing up evidence that Peyton did the same thing in his teams' Super Bowl run. You are talking about Super Bowls, but Eli Manning has more than Peyton. Actually, when Peyton had a chance for the second, he actually threw the pick six that sealed the defeat. Yet, Eli doesn't even lead his team to the playoffs consistently, and they've had the best four man rush in the league for years. Only this year is Denver rivaling that.

You asked what the point is in winning playoffs games if you never win the big one. So, how can Marino even be considered the greatest, by 'your' standards?

I'm not asking you about what they said. I am asking you about what you are saying.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 12-25-2012 at 06:29 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Why does a thread posted about a pretty great milestone for OUR quarterback get turned into a thread comparing him to everyone he's not?

Flacco is Flacco.

End of fucking story.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Why does a thread posted about a pretty great milestone for OUR quarterback get turned into a thread comparing him to everyone he's not?

Flacco is Flacco.

End of fucking story.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner

Shit gets tiresome

5. Re: Flacco Closing in on 4,000 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Because he's that polarizing.
    For various reasons--not all of which make much sense.

And one of those reasons is that he hasn't put up eye-popping stats.
    Of course, part of the reason for that is that when Flacco plays great, unless the defense plays poorly, the Ravens jump out to a nice early lead--and under Cam, that meant Martyball time.
    So, unlike your Bradys, Mannings and Rodgers who would get a full 4 quarters to add to their stats no matter how large their leads were, Joe would usually only get 2 ½ to 3 quarters under those same circumstances.
    If it wasn't for Cam, Joe would have already gotten his 400 yard/ 4 or more TD game. He'd also have more 300 yarders.
    Cam impacted Joe's fantasy stats on a regular basis--likewise with our receivers, their stats were also affected.
    Why do you think Boldin hasn't been a Pro Bowler again?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Because he's that polarizing.
    For various reasons--not all of which make much sense.

And one of those reasons is that he hasn't put up eye-popping stats.
    Of course, part of the reason for that is that when Flacco plays great, unless the defense plays poorly, the Ravens jump out to a nice early lead--and under Cam, that meant Martyball time.
    So, unlike your Bradys, Mannings and Rodgers who would get a full 4 quarters to add to their stats no matter how large their leads were, Joe would usually only get 2 ½ to 3 quarters under those same circumstances.
    If it wasn't for Cam, Joe would have already gotten his 400 yard/ 4 or more TD game. He'd also have more 300 yarders.
    Cam impacted Joe's fantasy stats on a regular basis--likewise with our receivers, their stats were also affected.
    Why do you think Boldin hasn't been a Pro Bowler again?
    Just when I didn't think it was possible to hate him anymore. Fuck Cam. I mean it. I know it's the holiday season, but fuck him, and the horse he rode in on. He cost us at least one, possibly two Superbowl appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Just when I didn't think it was possible to hate him anymore. Fuck Cam. I mean it. I know it's the holiday season, but fuck him, and the horse he rode in on. He cost us at least one, possibly two Superbowl appearances.
    :D

And if you watch this week's 1 Winning Drive you hear Harbaugh telling the offense to not stop and keep the pressure on. We know Cameron didn't believe in that.

Maybe Harbaugh finally got tired of that crap.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    :D

And if you watch this week's 1 Winning Drive you hear Harbaugh telling the offense to not stop and keep the pressure on. We know Cameron didn't believe in that.

Maybe Harbaugh finally got tired of that crap.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank god Cameron is gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk