Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

"Experts" pick Giants

This week, 10 out of 12 talking heads pick the Giants.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

This is the Giants that were embarrassed last week, and has as many injuries as the Ravens. Am I missing something, or is this the usual New York ESPN bias?

Re: "Experts" pick Giants

The experts are right. They have a real HOF coach, real QB who can read defenses, and a DLine that can get to the QB.

iggyman555 Guest

i took giants -2.5

Blog Entries

Wish they hadn't been shut out last week. Now it's a must win for them. Plus look at our anemic offense which got worse when they got rid of the alleged problem

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Wish they hadn't been shut out last week. Now it's a must win for them. Plus look at our anemic offense which got worse when they got rid of the alleged problem
    It was one game. Plus Denver's defense is solid and underrated.
    90% of the game is half mental

Blog Entries

PFT posted a story that Justin Tuck may be out. Would be a boost to the Ravens.

Also, 2 lineman out, Tuck, Bradshaw, terrible Lb's, injured weak corners. Plus havent had much of a pass rush for about a month now. Gnats year was last year, not this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Worse? Denver has a much better defense than any other team the Ravens have played. Denver gives up less points per game than any team the Ravens have played all season. 5th in PPG against.

I think they looked a lot worse with Cam against KC, one of the worst defenses in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    The experts are right. They have a real HOF coach, real QB who can read defenses, and a DLine that can get to the QB.
    My thoughts exactly.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    I think they looked a lot worse with Cam against KC, one of the worst defenses in the league.
    Maybe. Two catches by Pitta REALLY bailed out the final score and Flacco's stat line, though.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Worse? Denver has a much better defense than any other team the Ravens have played. Denver gives up less points per game than any team the Ravens have played all season. 5th in PPG against.

That was a road game, Rice had over 100 yards and keep in mind KC almost won in Pitt.

But I agree Denver's D makes a lot of teams look average. This team has been unbeatable at home, they need to get back to protecting the house and give Rice a chance to get a rhythm, not 12 carries.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    None of which are living up to any of those descriptions this year. But nah, let's ignore that.