Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.



    itll be nice not to have the "negative" bandwagon/doomsday preppers around this week. Consider that a Christmas gift to the board, brought to you by the Ravens.
    -JAB




  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,533
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    itll be nice not to have the "negative" bandwagon/doomsday preppers around this week. Consider that a Christmas gift to the board, brought to you by the Ravens.




  3. #18

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1985 View Post
    itll be nice not to have the "negative" bandwagon/doomsday preppers around this week. Consider that a Christmas gift to the board, brought to you by the Ravens.
    I like it!!!




  4. #19

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I actually tried to root for the Steelers in that game, but couldn't bring myself to do it...
    I hear you there, I was rooting against both teams in the end...




  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Stevensville, MD
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    The refs, too manu penalties, Michael Oher, and Ed Reed getting flagged and possibly suspended for a clean hit. Did I mention the refs???
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...





  6. #21

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    I have a complaint about the Ravens. They have too many really good running backs. Not fair.

    Good luck in the playoffs.




  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,130
    Blog Entries
    4
    Flacco sucks he's terrible etc etc :sarcasm


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




  8. #23

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I actually tried to root for the Steelers in that game, but couldn't bring myself to do it...
    Why would anyone here root for the steelers? If they won the last two and we lost the last two, they would've won the division. I would've even been ok with the Bengals winning the division and us getting the wild card as long as the steelers were knocked out of the playoffs.




  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    I am going to complain about the socks. Come on, with black unis they should wear black socks like Flacco did. Some of the guys wore white socks. Dammit!!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  10. #25

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Happy they won, and happy that Joe had a good game. Let's hope there's five more just like that...




  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I am going to complain about the socks. Come on, with black unis they should wear black socks like Flacco did. Some of the guys wore white socks. Dammit!!
    But you see, wearing white socks draws the eye downward, therefore, creating a focus issue for the opponents.....

    no?

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  12. #27

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    OK, I might get blasted for this and I saw improvement, but, Joe should have thrown the ball away on third down instead of getting sacked. However, with just two weeks in I was overwhelmed with surprise at how the O dominated.




  13. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    in a Purple Haze
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    OK, I might get blasted for this and I saw improvement, but, Joe should have thrown the ball away on third down instead of getting sacked. However, with just two weeks in I was overwhelmed with surprise at how the O dominated.
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...7-4acf9626e079



    *The Giants did not sack Flacco, the fourth time this season they did not register a sack and the fifth time in six games they had zero or one sack.

    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

    NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!




  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...7-4acf9626e079



    *The Giants did not sack Flacco, the fourth time this season they did not register a sack and the fifth time in six games they had zero or one sack.
    Damn, glad I"m not on the other side of this one; that was a beat down!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  15. #30

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    And the sports writer is as stupid as.....




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland