Thread: Disappointed

Blog Entries

Disappointed

When the Ravens lose there are no shortage of threads calling for heads to roll. They finally bounce back and in a big way.... Nothing. Props where props are due. If you can bitch when they lose, you can praise when they play well. The coaching staff drew up a tremendous game plan and the players executed very well.

Re: Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    When the Ravens lose there are no shortage of threads calling for heads to roll. They finally bounce back and in a big way.... Nothing. Props where props are due. If you can bitch when they lose, you can praise when they play well. The coaching staff drew up a tremendous game plan and the players executed very well.
    Agree 100%. Great job by coaching staff and the entire team -- O, D, and ST. Now, is THIS the Joe Flacco we will see on a regular basis?

I predicted that the Ravens would not win another game, that Flacco would end the year on a down streak and hurt his chances of a long-term contract, and that their would be major coaching turmoil at the close of the year.

Count me WRONG at least through this game! And I'm ALWAYS thrilled when my team proves my negative predictions wrong. They still have a ways to go to demonstrate that they can play like this consistently, particularly on the road. If they look even 75% as good next week, I'll eat another helping of crow.

The mark of a team is how well they respond to adversity. This team is now showing that they CAN respond, albeit a few weeks later than we'd have liked. This is the best time to get hot and now they have some momentum behind them.

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...ps-To-Caldwell

This looks like a thread to commend OC and such...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!