Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: 2013 Raven's Schedule is set

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    A couple games already have Prime Time written all over them. Ravens @ Denver is one..

Green Bay or Houston here are automatic prime timers..

Can't wait to go out to Denver for that one. Have a lot of air and hotel miles burning a hole in my pocket.
    Seems like the New England game would be a prime-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by perryw9202 View Post
    Away
    Cleveland, Cincy, Pittsburgh, Miami, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Denver
    I envision several road trips next season. Never been to Chicago or Detroit for football. Time of year will dictate whether I go for the comfort of a dome in a run down city, or Chicago, or both. Miami would be great if it's not a September game. Denver = my daughter & her family + Rockies. Buffalo per se is run down, but a long weekend in Canada is worthwhile. Also, easy & cheap flight.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I envision several road trips next season. Never been to Chicago or Detroit for football. Time of year will dictate whether I go for the comfort of a dome in a run down city, or Chicago, or both. Miami would be great if it's not a September game. Denver = my daughter & her family + Rockies. Buffalo per se is run down, but a long weekend in Canada is worthwhile. Also, easy & cheap flight.
    I was thinking ALOT of the same things,lol. Have always done "away" games for playoffs and not regular season games but really want to next year. Miami in October would be nice. Buffalo would need not be in winter(you might not be able to fly in, and certainly not drive anywhere even if you do,lol), but I've been meaning to get back out to Chicago, too bad Ohare is a miserable experience.

Now Denver and hitting some skiing is def on my "to do" list.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Don't look past Minnesota either. Emerging team that are doing well with Ponder at QB. It's good that we get them at home, who can forget about that classic on the road in 09? Flacco almost out duelled Brett Favre, if it wasn't for that missed kick. I am really looking forward to that one.

Overall, on paper it looks slightly easier than this year.
    Vikings are doing well in spite of Ponder at QB. Ponder blows. That offense is all Adrian Peterson.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Have always done "away" games for playoffs and not regular season games but really want to next year.
    Regular season tickets are in lower demand, therefore much cheaper than playoff tickets. e.g. a few years ago we got 40 yard-line 1st row club seats at Houston for $25 apiece. But I have always had to pay either full price for clubs, or a scalping fee for general admission playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    Now Denver and hitting some skiing is def on my "to do" list.
    FYI: Mountain condos around Lake Dillon are an hour away from Mile Hile Stadium. Offseason Sept-Dec rates at Keystone and Breckinridge hotels are lower than Denver area.

Alternatively, there is a hotel adjacent to MIle High.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Hmmm, at Detroit. Thanksgiving Day????

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    That makes complete sense. I see a road trip here. Sister lives in Detroit:)

Blog Entries

always wanted to go to a late season game in Buffalo... hope it's December ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by SNAFU View Post
    Nope, Detroit'll be playing NFC this T-giving day. Always why the Ravens weren't able to play on T-giving as they never matched up to Dallas or Detroit in the rotation until the NFL introduced the night time game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrian View Post
    Nope, Detroit'll be playing NFC this T-giving day. Always why the Ravens weren't able to play on T-giving as they never matched up to Dallas or Detroit in the rotation until the NFL introduced the night time game.
    Just curious as to how you know for sure that the Ravens couldn't be Detroit's opponent on Thanksgiving day?

Off the top of my head, aside from Denver on the road, it doesn't look all that bad.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by perryw9202 View Post
    Too early? lol.. of course it is, but by winning the division and with all the other division champions determined, here's who we'll play next year:

Home
    Cleveland, Cincy, Pittsburgh, New England, NY Jets, Green Bay, Minn, Houston

Away
    Cleveland, Cincy, Pittsburgh, Miami, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Denver
    At least we have Miami and Buffalo away. I'd be bummed if it was New England away again.

No San Diego in San Diego, huh?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.