Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Here is your issue with power running folks.

Not to say anyone is right or wrong, but I thought I saw Rice move the pile a few times to grab several extra yards on some carries.

Blog Entries

Rice may not be tall, but he ain't little. He's 220 lbs. and strong as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Rice may not be tall, but he ain't little. He's 220 lbs. and strong as hell.
    He's 210, not 220.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

4. Re: Here is your issue with power running folks.

Weird thing is ProFootballReference has him at 195 lbs.
    http://www.pro-football-reference.co...R/RiceRa00.htm

Maybe when he was a rookie, yeah, but he's heavier than that now.

Bernard Pierce is listed at 218, with Rice at 212, at least on the NFL's site, so apparently not much difference:
    http://www.nfl.com/player/bernardpierce/2533545/profile
    http://www.nfl.com/player/rayrice/941/profile

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Over 200 combined rushing yards, yet Ex finds a way to diss Ray Rice as usual. :grbac:
    lol

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    And you dissed joe flacco as well. The irony
    You haven't read my comments properly then. I have never once dissed Flacco, I have called him out on bad games and asking for more than he's worth, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    You haven't read my comments properly then. I have never once dissed Flacco, I have called him out on bad games and asking for more than he's worth, that's it.
    S what exactly where you doing in wickeds joke pay him what he wants thread. I found that riddled with little insults. After arguably the best game of his career

Blog Entries

Reading comprehension:

LeachisBeast, you believe that the Ravens should return to a power running strategy on offense.

Self: Pierce is a better guy for that than Rice.

BigBob: if you want to go by a stat site, while only logging the gains from one game, out of fifteen, you are more than welcome. By the way, maybe Rice was more consistent this past game, because they didn't use him in a power running role. My point from the beginning.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Reading comprehension:

LeachisBeast, you believe that the Ravens should return to a power running strategy on offense.

Self: Pierce is a better guy for that than Rice.

BigBob: if you want to go by a stat site, while only logging the gains from one game, out of fifteen, you are more than welcome. By the way, maybe Rice was more consistent this past game, because they didn't use him in a power running role. My point from the beginning.
    Well I think Pierce is best suited in the stretch/downhill zone scheme that the Texans run, which is what I'd prefer over the power run scheme. We don't have the players on the Oline that could run such a scheme right now though. We'd need a big athletic LT, Oher at guard, a more athletic center. Yanda and KO are great though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    S what exactly where you doing in wickeds joke pay him what he wants thread. I found that riddled with little insults. After arguably the best game of his career
    There is a difference between not fully understanding/not getting the joke on a forum and not reading someone's comment instead of identifying "Flacco is not currently worth top 5 money" with me not wanting Flacco or thinking he sucks, which is what you probably think I think, which is far from the truth. I just think Flacco is still in the league of Jay Cutler and Matt Shaubb until proven otherwise, nothing wrong with that at all, both great QB's at what they do, but they aint worth crippling the cap over because they need a supporting cast.