Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oher is a bum

Re: Oher is a bum

McKinnie is better at LT then Oher any day of the week!! Period

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    McKinnie is better at LT then Oher any day of the week!! Period
    Apparently he's not Tuesday-Friday.

Period.

Blog Entries

McKinnie has been a better LT than Oher has been this year. That doesn't mean he is right now.

There always seems to be a contingent of fans who think The Guy On The Bench is much, much better than the guy on the field.

You don't practice....you don't play. A simple concept taught to everyone who has ever play sports at any level.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

I saw enough of McKinnie early in the season when he came in as an extra tackle on the left side (next to Oher) on a jumbo formation or whatever they call it.

After the snap he watched a defender run right by him and blast into the backfield -- exactly the ONE thing that is NOT supposed to be allowed in that formation. McKinnie just stood there and watched. The ONE damn thing that idiot was asked to do and he put forth no effort. Screw him.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    I saw enough of McKinnie early in the season when he came in as an extra tackle on the left side (next to Oher) on a jumbo formation or whatever they call it.

After the snap he watched a defender run right by him and blast into the backfield -- exactly the ONE thing that is NOT supposed to be allowed in that formation. McKinnie just stood there and watched. The ONE damn thing that idiot was asked to do and he put forth no effort. Screw him.
    I agree completely. If he cared, he take the few opportunities he does get and go out there and kick some ass. Instead, he stands there like he has no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    My feelings exactly. Oher is not a great LT. He is average at best, but McKinney is the one who really pisses me off because he doesn't have balls to be a man and fight for his starting position.
    Agreed. The guy has so much talent, and so little desire to actually use it. Put the burger down, and man up !

Blog Entries

I am one of the biggest supporters of getting a new franchise LT, but that doesn't mean Oher didn't play well in this game, he had a fine game minus the two BS penalties.

Blog Entries

McKinnie didn't have to take a pay cut and get demoted. He could have said no and he would have been released. If he thought some other team was going to pay him what the Ravens were that's exactly what he would have done.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    McKinnie didn't have to take a pay cut and get demoted. He could have said no and he would have been released. If he thought some other team was going to pay him what the Ravens were that's exactly what he would have done.
    :word You hit the nail square on that one Gota