Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oher is a bum

iggyman555 Guest

Oher is a bum

i cant believe that McKinnie can be worse than this bum...even troy pointed out that its easy to beat this guy just push him back and make an inside move and you get to the qb.
    also the penalties/mental mistakes are inexcusable in week 16.

Re: Oher is a bum

That wasn't a false start and bless the changed the chop block rule I thought you could move laterally one man and it be legal. Ie lt and lg. lg and lt or centre. But if the lt cut the centres man its a flag?

I'd also say that I thought oher committed to the chop before Reid was anywhere near him, I'd didn't think he was engaged.

Blog Entries
    That hold was excusable too, if he hadn't held, Flacco would've gotten leveled. He had no choice IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

McKinnie is the bum, as he can't be bothered to put in any effort.

As for Oher, he had a great game today. he had one holding call where Umenyora beat him to the inside. Other than that no problems. The false start was nonsense and the chop block was Reid's fault and a dubious call.

That said, Oher needs to have these kinds of games more often, preferably every week instead of every 4-5 weeks or so. It also helps when the rest of the offense has a clue and the line isn't expected to be flawless for 5+ seconds every play.

iggyman555 Guest

so are you guys fine with oher or maybe see big mac for a few series?
    mb that will put a fire under his ass

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    He payed well today contrary to what you thought

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Here we go again. The problem is there is no fire under McKinnie's ass to begin with. If Oher is such a bum, why can't McKinnie beat him out?

Oh let me guess... the doghouse. Harbs would rather lose than use the better player. RIGHT. Got it.

I am fine with big mac playing as soon as he starts practicing hard. Loafing in practice makes it easy to keep him on the bench. And loafing in practice because you don't think you are going to play is no excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    That hold was excusable too, if he hadn't held, Flacco would've gotten leveled. He had no choice IMO
    They called the hold but missed the headslap by the Giants Dlinemen. Oher played well today and he truly was victimized by some horrible officiating

I see your point.... Oher does get beat an awful lot... Seems like he can't slide off his initial block to well to pick up the secondary blitzes

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    McKinnie is the bum, as he can't be bothered to put in any effort.
    My feelings exactly. Oher is not a great LT. He is average at best, but McKinney is the one who really pisses me off because he doesn't have balls to be a man and fight for his starting position.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

You are ALWAYS going to get 4-5 huge mental gaffes by Oher every game, just hope it doesn't cost you game is all.