Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,425
    Blog Entries
    2

    I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.



    Simply put, that was the best complete game this team has played against a quality opponent since opening day LAST season.

    A 300 yd passing day for Flacco... a PAIR of 100+ yd rushers.... complete domination by the defense on both Eli and the Giants running game. Special teams excellence.. Haven't seen a home game like this here in a long, long time.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    609

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    It was a thing of beauty. I absolutely enjoyed watching this game.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Flacco sucks, trade him.





















  4. Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Too many FG's - Should have converted them into TD's





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    493

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    The Ravens uniforms were too black.




  6. #6

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Simply put, that was the best complete game this team has played against a quality opponent since opening day LAST season.

    A 300 yd passing day for Flacco... a PAIR of 100+ yd rushers.... complete domination by the defense on both Eli and the Giants running game. Special teams excellence.. Haven't seen a home game like this here in a long, long time.
    Nothing to complain about this week. The Ravens really stepped up and looked like a solid team again. This game, coupled with the steelers getting knocked out of the playoffs, made for one awesome Sunday




  7. #7

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    It was an amazing beat-down. The failure to get 6 when they had 1st and goal at the one was about the only weak point. But seeing Rice and Pierce both go over 100 yards was excellent.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7,256

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    It was an amazing beat-down. The failure to get 6 when they had 1st and goal at the one was about the only weak point. But seeing Rice and Pierce both go over 100 yards was excellent.
    I don't even count that as a terrible weak point: I think the Giants just wanted that stop more than we wanted that score.

    I honestly wouldn't have minded three dives straight up the middle just to eat clock/not risk injury or turnover (see: the failed play-action on third).




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    8,273

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Great complete win. I say stick with the black unis the rest of the way.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,923
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Great complete win. I say stick with the black unis the rest of the way.


    Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,533
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Nothing to complain about this week. The Ravens really stepped up and looked like a solid team again. This game, coupled with the steelers getting knocked out of the playoffs, made for one awesome Sunday
    I actually tried to root for the Steelers in that game, but couldn't bring myself to do it...




  12. #12

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Not even Mike Preston could find much to complain about this week. He gave Flacco an A-, Rice/Pearce an A-, and the OL a B+.

    If he can't find something to nitpick, we should be happy this week.




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    8,273

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Not even Mike Preston could find much to complain about this week. He gave Flacco an A-, Rice/Pearce an A-, and the OL a B+.

    If he can't find something to nitpick, we should be happy this week.
    +1




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Baltimore (among other places)
    Posts
    676

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Great complete win. I say stick with the black unis the rest of the way.
    Yep.
    ---

    Baltimore Colts (AAFC): 1947-1950
    Baltimore Colts (NFL): 1953-1984
    Baltimore Stars (USFL): 1985
    Baltimore Colts/Stallions (CFL): 1994-1995
    Baltimore Ravens (NFL): 1996-Present




  15. #15

    Re: I dare anyone to complain about the Ravens this week.

    Can we still complain about the refs?

    Because there's a whole lot to complain about there.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland