Bring on the Colts!

Looks like we'll be playing the Colts in Round 1. Unless we beat Cincy next week and New England loses at home to the Dolphins (yeah, not gonna happen).

I'm guessing most people here would rather face the Colts in Round 1 than the Bengals?

I haven't seen much of Andrew Luck this year. What does everyone else think?

Re: Bring on the Colts!

On paper the Colts D looked good today, I know as I had them on my fantasy team :)

One sack, one fumble recovery, one pick and one pick six

Still they gave up over 300 yd rushing which is pathetic.

Heavy dose of Rice, Pierce and Leach please

Let's just kick their arses...

Blog Entries

Rookie QB playing in his 17th game of the season in a very hostile environment. Advantage Ravens.

Beat the Colts and then march into Houston and stomp on a declining Texans team to get into their 2nd straight AFC Championship game.

Houston has yet to have a "signature" win in their franchise history. Yeah, they finally broke the playoff bubble with the win last year vs. Cincy. But honestly.. if we get a re-match down there after outing Indy in WC weekend, I like our chances...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bird View Post
    Let's just kick their arses...
    When it comes to the Irsays, I root for more than that. It's the only team where I root for injury.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Houston has yet to have a "signature" win in their franchise history. Yeah, they finally broke the playoff bubble with the win last year vs. Cincy. But honestly.. if we get a re-match down there after outing Indy in WC weekend, I like our chances...
    It would certainly be a much different offense. Instead of Flacco having to wait to see Smith, Jones, or Boldin get downfield or leg out a long out-route, it'll be slants, angle-ins, etc. Even a bubble screen!

They'll have a lot more problems defensively against a game called like today's as compared to that game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Uli2001 View Post
    Rookie QB playing in his 17th game of the season in a very hostile environment. Advantage Ravens.
    Kirk Cousins, just saying.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonNMass View Post
    Kirk Cousins, just saying.
    Blown assignment by Chris Johnson. Ain't sayin' it couldn't happen against Luck, but it's not like Cousins did something amazing there. It was an easy throw-and-catch to a wide open receiver because the DB decided to guess instead of playing disciplined.

Pees gave him the 2 pt.

Blog Entries

Not trying to be a smart ass, totally agree Pees conceded the 2 pt, but this game aside, Pees scares me. I'm the first to blast him, and will give him his due today.
    He manned up today, but if he goes back to that soft crap like he did against Vick, Batch, and Cousins; one and done, cause he can make Luck look like Peyton or make him look like the Eli.