Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Props To Caldwell

It was a masterful plan by Caldwell well executed by the offense. In one game it's clear what the problem was on offense. (As some people have been saying for years.)

Re: Props To Caldwell

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    What i like most about the playcalling was the patience, we ran the ball alot but it never felt we were over running it and he was patient enough to take the 2 yard and 3 yards gains because he was confident he could call something on 3rd and medium yards to extend the drive. The screen to Jacoby was a nice touch, the pass to Rice for the TD as well as splitting him out more, the couple times he moved the pocket as well as the play action i think helped to keep the G-Men off balance. I think Caldwell is just gonna continue to get better and i for one am rooting that he continues and keeps the job. Him and Joe seem to have a really good working relationship and i like his temperment as well as his understanding of patience in play calling. Imagine an offseason of work where him and Joe can just bounce ideas off of each other, the continuity and the responsibility would do wonders for Joe's overall game. Thats provided he can keep it up obviously.
    Agree with everything you speak of .... would like to give Caldwell every opportunity to keep job!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton