Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    No it won't. It will be the receivers or rice that gets credit. Bank on it.
    Word.

Joe is the red headed step child to some fans. No matter how little help he gets, he's the reason we fail. No matter how well he plays, his team is the reason we win.

Dude deserves better treatment frankly, but for some reason, they're loathe to give him the respect he's earned.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Re: Sat. night QB accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Word.

Joe is the red headed step child to some fans. No matter how little help he gets, he's the reason we fail. No matter how well he plays, his team is the reason we win.

Dude deserves better treatment frankly, but for some reason, they're loathe to give him the respect he's earned.
    Which makes even less sense after the cadre of crap QB's we've had in the carousel for years. Someone actually found a way to downplay even that! It's amazing.

Blog Entries

Re: Sat. night QB accuracy

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    Except for the pro bowls, rookie of the year who knows what this year, maybe MVP.
    Hear me well. Matt Ryan is a pud-wacking, panty-wearing, poodle walking suck-ass douchebag who needs 3 all pro receivers (Jones, White and Gonzalez), a dome, and a division full of shitty defenses to look good.

He has yet to do one good thing in a single NFL game that actually MATTERS.

Get him outside against a decent defense and watch him curl up like a worm in a bonfire.

Give me Flacco 100 times out of 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!