Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sat. night QB accuracy

Last night's Falcons-Lions game featured some very accurate QB play from both QBs (great accuracy from Matt Ryan.) While a few good throws were made under duress, for the most part both QBs had great protection, which played a big role in their accuracy. I'd love to see how Flacco would do with that kind of protection.
    Al

Re: Sat. night QB accuracy

How many times did we hear how Boller would have been great if he only had a line?

No, he wouldn't have.

Blog Entries

More than the protection both Ryan and Stafford have some great receivers to throw to. You don't have to be very accurate when you have Megatron.

I think we can officially end any 'Flacco is just as good as Ryan' conversations at this point. LOL

Blog Entries
    We can say Ryan is a better fantasy QB than Flacco. Until he wins his first playoff game, he has nothing on Flacco.

Matty Ice looked sort of average when the Lions are able to put on some pressure....they didn't put on enough pressure often enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    We can say Ryan is a better fantasy QB than Flacco. Until he wins his first playoff game, he has nothing on Flacco.
    Except for the pro bowls, rookie of the year who knows what this year, maybe MVP.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRavensFan View Post
    I think we can officially end any 'Flacco is just as good as Ryan' conversations at this point. LOL
    Because Flacco is having a tough few games? Did Ryan go to the playoffs every year? Has he won a playoff game yet?

I swear some of our fans.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Stinger... this three game losing streak has completely warped the minds of even some posters whos opinion I have valued for years. For the past three days I've had to attempt to statistically proe to a poster on the other board that Flacco is indeed better hten players liek Alex Smith, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Christian Ponder... The same poster stated matter of factly that the 'skins got (2) better QB's in a single draft...

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    The same poster stated matter of factly that the 'skins got (2) better QB's in a single draft...
    He may be on to something there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlar View Post
    He may be on to something there.
    Is it possible? YES.

Is it undeniable fact? Not even remotely close.

So now Kurt Cousins is better than Joe Flacco huh?

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2