Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Bengals vs. Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by DkBlue View Post
    Really bad weather expected. Steelers are a Jekyl and Hyde team this year. Depends on which one shows up. Threw one away at Dallas again with dumb turnovers.
    How did the fans react when Ben threw the game winning / losing pick and then was critical of play calling? I know it wouldn't have been pretty around here ...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Really bad weather expected. Steelers are a Jekyl and Hyde team this year. Depends on which one shows up. Threw one away at Dallas again with dumb turnovers.

I think the bad weather is expected in Pittsburgh tomorrow, not Sunday. Sunday supposed to be sunny and upper 30's. Not much different than our forecast for Giants game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    How did the fans react when Ben threw the game winning / losing pick and then was critical of play calling? I know it wouldn't have been pretty around here ...
    Dallas made a great play on the ball and Wallace did not fight for the ball. Ben's comments were built up by the media. Not a big deal. Brown's fumble cost them that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    I think the bad weather is expected in Pittsburgh tomorrow, not Sunday. Sunday supposed to be sunny and upper 30's. Not much different than our forecast for Giants game.
    You could be right. Have heard both opinions on Pittsburgh sports radio.

Blog Entries

Lots of interesting comments. I think the Bengals have a good chance to win with the extra rest. These games usually go down to the last possession. It's gonna be fun to watch.

Hiya DkBlue!

Blog Entries
    Dallas made a great play on the ball and Wallace did not fight for the ball. Ben's comments were built up by the media. Not a big deal.
    True but if it was thrown to the outside shoulder he couldn't have picked it.

I will root for Cinci, but Ben and Steeler D AND Steeler character will be too much.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    I will root for Cinci, but Ben and Steeler D AND Steeler character will be too much.
    Let's root & see. Maybe the beginning of something special.

Cincy finally get a win against the sqeelers. Would love for the sqeelers to be out. And banking on the Ravens winning at home and rest everyone for the Cincy game. So maybe win out.

Good luck, and it would be nice to hear this city cry!!

Blog Entries

I dont think there is any question who is the hottest team in the division. Cincy is running, at the least, on more cylinders than either pitt or our ravens. I expect them to handle pitt quite easily, but im also expecting a ravens win, which im not sure but would clinch the division. Cincy has a bright future, which honestly i thought theyd fall back this year. Good for them.
    -JAB

11. Re: Bengals vs. Steelers

Would love to see the Steelers lose if only 'cause it would shut up all the obnoxious Steelerbandwagon/trolls for awhile longer.

(and on that note: thank you Dallas)

Blog Entries
    Tie game with three minutes to go