Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: "Experts" pick Giants

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    All true but after last week I couldn't blame anyone for picking the Giants. The Ravens were that putrid against the Broncos. I don't think it has anything to do with a NY bias. If there was a bias it was a Super Bowl Champion bias.
    if the Ravens looked putrid against the Broncos then what did the Giants look like against the Falcons?

The bias is related to the large market national team not the SB champ.

The experts are worth what you pay them!

Blog Entries

I still don't blame them. Looking at the Ravens' struggles the last few weeks- which weren't new- and the Giants having won some big games against good teams convincingly this year, it wasn't exactly an obvious Ravens victory.

Until, of course, the offense carved 'em up on that first drive...

Ah yea, about them experts. LOL Bet they are unhappy the Ravens won and now can't pile on the BS they like to spew about Flacco and the Ravens. Can't spell elite without eli. King and banks will have to pick on someone else this week. How about them steelers, no can't do that. rooney owns that team and they won't get to sit in the expensive suites to cover the game.Steelers lose 5 out of 6 and are below 500 this year. Oh yea, they have 6 rings, and br leads them to lose again. Merry Chrismas everyone, Ravens win , steelers get screwed again by br, doesn't get any better then that.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Ah yea, about them experts. LOL Bet they are unhappy the Ravens won and now can't pile on the BS they like to spew about Flacco and the Ravens. Can't spell elite without eli. King and banks will have to pick on someone else this week. How about them steelers, no can't do that. rooney owns that team and they won't get to sit in the expensive suites to cover the game.Steelers lose 5 out of 6 and are below 500 this year. Oh yea, they have 6 rings, and br leads them to lose again. Merry Chrismas everyone, Ravens win , steelers get screwed again by br, doesn't get any better then that.

I think that the national media has forgotten about the Giants and Steelers and are now obsessing over the 9-6 Landover team.