Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Only in Pittsburgh....

I'm cautiously optimistic, only because it is at the Ketchup Palace.

The Bengals need to shit or get off the pot. If they lose it will be a long winter hearing how Marvin can't get them to the next level.

If Sanu hadn't got hurt it would be a rout against Steeler secondary. I think next year could be awesome, but Dalton needs to win against Pittsburgh or it will become a "Bengalized" thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I'm cautiously optimistic, only because it is at the Ketchup Palace.

The Bengals need to shit or get off the pot. If they lose it will be a long winter hearing how Marvin can't get them to the next level.

If Sanu hadn't got hurt it would be a rout against Steeler secondary. I think next year could be awesome, but Dalton needs to win against Pittsburgh or it will become a "Bengalized" thing.
    On SiriusNFL they're all picking Pitt and saying Cincy can't beat either of their 'big brothers' when it counts. Go in there and punch em in the mouth! ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    On SiriusNFL they're all picking Pitt and saying Cincy can't beat either of their 'big brothers' when it counts. Go in there and punch em in the mouth! ;)
    Dude... We gotta do it. No more pussyfooting around, pun intended. If our Defense does just that and punches them in the mouth early and often it will change the future. If they don't, shame on 'em.