Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Some Inside Info

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Just curious. Did you speak directly to this source or was this info handed down from a friend of the "source".
    The guy I'm talking to is a former co-worker of mine that is close to a member of the coaching staff. Leach was actually at his house the other week checking out his new Tesla. I saw the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Fair enough. This is part of a larger problem, IMO, in that ppl (in general, not you specifically) are taking football just a little too seriously in the big picture. But that's for a different discussion I guess.
    That's the truth.

And Ravens fans (in general, not anyone specifically) sure appear to have been spoiled by years of success.

And bullying sucks. It's not funny.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

I think we've discussed all of these items on the board at one time or another. To me it's just common sense that Flacco and Harb will be back next year and Reed and Lewis likely won't.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    You should ask your source if the coaches, front office, or players ever read this forum.

I'd actually be pretty interested in that.
    Sure they do, Harbaugh has a dartboard with my picture on it ;)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I think we've discussed all of these items on the board at one time or another. To me it's just common sense that Flacco and Harb will be back next year and Reed and Lewis likely won't.
    Yep. It's not set in stone, but don't expect them back. If Ray comes back, it's going to be a reduced role.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sure they do, Harbaugh has a dartboard with my picture on it ;)

That would be hilarious.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavensQB View Post
    Go look at the coaches that are not the big names. Then look at the area they are from. Philly, NJ. That was the first 2 I looked at wow.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/coaches/Juney_Barnett/9cc25705-cd74-4ef4-83c0-e4cf308187c5

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/...1-451486162fa2

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/...3-a258d8c4bfb0

The last one is a FAVORITE.
    The Fiends and Family Plan. Verizon should contact Harbaugh about doing a commercial for them.

You've got to give young guys chances, but man, that's a LOT of faith in a young guy.

The scary thing?

In his first years with the ravens as adminstrative assistant to harbaugh, Weiss was "responsible for breaking down opponents’ tendencies, charting the opponent’s offense during games and running the Ravens’ offensive scout team during practices."

WTF?! They cant have someone with expereince doing that?

Holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    This thread reminds me of Ferris Bueller ....

"My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Or M.A.S.H. where Klinger is trying to get out of Korea due to a death in the family and Frank reads off the name of all the people who had already died in the same fashion.

Here's my question... what becomes of Caldwell?

The Ravens brought him in to finally push Flacco to the next level as a QB, and Flacco has done nothing but regress as the season comes to an end. Does Caldwell stay on as QB coach next year, or do we clean house and completely rebuild the offensive coaching staff?

1. There is nothing wrong with bringing in young people to do low level things and then advancing them. The ravens have always done that even before harbs got here. It came from the mold of the old Browns. Who cares where they are from. DeCosta, Kokinos, Savage were all once in this kids shoes and they did not turn out too bad....

2. Harbs is safe for a while 5 straight playoff bearths does not get u near the hot seat. If anything he will be forced into making changes like he did with Cam or the changes will be made for him

3. Flacco will likley sign and at the deal they offered him at camp which they thought was generous around 7 year 90M 35-40 Guaranteed with the possibility of it going over 100M. He would be a fool to turn that down now.

4. Ray will be gone IF he does not take a 50-75% pay cut. It wont add dead money as we have paid him and taken a hit for everything we have paid him. Ed will be back if he takes around 4M a year

5. I expect a new OC with caldwell going back to QB coach and possibly a new OL Coach. Pees is safe in my view. Rex wont be here next year so we can throw out that idea. he would be a great ESPN or TV analyst.

6. I think they sign elerbie to a contract like the one they gave McClain. He wont get much more on the open market because of lack of time as a full time starter and injuries. meaning he wont get near a Bart Scott jets deal.

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    You've got to give young guys chances, but man, that's a LOT of faith in a young guy.

The scary thing?

In his first years with the ravens as adminstrative assistant to harbaugh, Weiss was "responsible for breaking down opponents’ tendencies, charting the opponent’s offense during games and running the Ravens’ offensive scout team during practices."

WTF?! They cant have someone with expereince doing that?

Holy crap.
    Well at least you read and saw what I saw. Someone did not! Ahem

http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...426#post540426

Not bad for a RUNNING BACK!!! Now that is funny.
    #FIREROMAN