Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nghata looks hurt

after rewatching the game it looked like nghata was playing on one leg. he was getting pushed back alot which is not characteristic of nghata. suggs came out when he reinjured his bicep in the first half. he didn;t look close to his normal self either. amazingly art jones looks like he is a player. Bynes had 11 tackles and seemed to do well.

everybody is bitching about the defense but the reality is this defense is playing third stringers and their stars are playing hurt. the next man up BS may work when one guy per position goes down but not when multiple guys per position go down.

the thing that pisses me off about sundays game is that despite the defenses injuries if joe doesn't commit two turnovers the depleted defense holds the QB of the century to 7 points in the first half.

Blog Entries

Re: Nghata looks hurt

Who's Nghata?

3. Re: Nghata looks hurt

Who's bitching about the defense?

Nobody is blaming them for this loss.

Joe's turnovers + the offense as a whole shitting up a storm, then quiitting on the game about halfway through...that is why we lost.

4. Re: Nghata looks hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Who's Nghata?
    Whoever he is, it seems he's nghata on our roster.

Unless he meant this guy:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/9598/haloti-ngata

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Whoever he is, it seems he's nghata on our roster.

Unless he meant this guy:
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/_/id/9598/haloti-ngata
    I'm nghata fall for that! :grbac:

He's been hurt all season. This is news to some people?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Shhhh..don't wake them up

he has played better as of late, but was hurt earlier in the year. The problem is we dont have a DT/NT to play next to him. Next year is a big year for Cody, its is contract year and he needs to prove if he can be the guy moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Who's Nghata?
    +10 .... I have not seen this defender do much of anything of late. In fact, if he can not be effective, than Ozzie has not been doing his job, since we don't have an adequate replacement. I do not like to think that this ballplayer is one who is fat and happy with his recently signed contract; if so, shame on you Mr. Ngata!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Ngata actually looked ok as I watched the game on schortcuts last night. The defense played a hell of a game the first half and only blew coverage a few times (albeit resulting in TDs). The bad: Flacco in the first half had NO time to throw the ball, forcing Flacco to threw off his back foot a lot in the first half because of this pressure. The good: When Flacco had time to throw the ball and stepped into his throws, he threw the ball right on target. The pass to Pitta over the middle should have probably been caught, and the pass to Allen was also well thrown, both times the going through their hands. The Ugly: Flacco cant throw that pick 6... that hurt; THAT was the turning point of the game.

I thought he had a good game crushing the center of the Redskins' line a couple of weeks ago.

I hope he's on the mend.

I hope they're *all* on the mend...
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And part of last season. Tough for someone at his position to be effective with lower body injuries.