Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: THE OFFICIAL Ravens - Giants Prediction Thread

Ravens 27 Giants 24

Justin Tucker nails a 45 yarder as time expires.
    90% of the game is half mental

2. Re: THE OFFICIAL Ravens - Giants Prediction Thread

We don't even know who among our many injured are going to start or play yet.
    But assuming who I think it will be/not be...
    I'm going 24 -13.

Giants

For one thing, I suspect that some of our offensive players have started to quit on both this season and on Harbaugh.

The Giants have as many issues as we do. I just cannot see this team losing 4 in a row, with three of them being at home.

Ravens 24, Giants 20
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

30-27 Giants.

I dunno. Eli Manning can be a streaky QB, not nearly as consistent as his brother. In fact, Joe Flacco is kinda like Eli except without: a) Kevin Gilbride, and b) Super Bowl rings. Not that Gilbride is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but when comparing him against Cam (or Caldwell)...

Because I'm normally pretty bad at predictions, I'll say:

Giants 24
    Ravens 20

Here's hoping I'm wrong once again.

Blog Entries

If you look at all of the offensive and defensive comparisons, these teams are nearly identical. Even Flacco and Eli have almost the exact same stats. Hopefully that home field advantage comes back this Sunday.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201212...ts&tab=analyze

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

The Fan just had Dave Klein on who's been following/writing about the Giants for 50 years now and he couldn't be more down on the team. It's funny how everything he said mirrors our situation, "This team looks like they've given up", "The offensive line is horrible". He even said the guys that are infamously known as quarterback hunters have been making average Olineman look pretty good.

Ravens 27
    Giants 20

Quote Originally Posted by Shambla View Post
    The Fan just had Dave Klein on who's been following/writing about the Giants for 50 years now and he couldn't be more down on the team. It's funny how everything he said mirrors our situation, "This team looks like they've given up", "The offensive line is horrible". He even said the guys that are infamously known as quarterback hunters have been making average Olineman look pretty good.Ravens 27
    Giants 20
    Yea, but we don't even have average Olinemen. I just don't see the Ravens winning another game this year. When flacco has been given time the last few weeks (which isn't often) many of his throws are off the mark. I'm not sure why his passes are sailing, but perhaps (as Mike Preston said) he's throwing off his back foot and not stepping into them. Of course, when you've been facing the pressure he has the last few weeks, its easy to speed everything up in your head and lose your mechanics. If I had Oher protecting my blind side, I'd be nervous on every pass play.

Ravens 23
    Giants 17

Giants have MAJOR line issues on offense and secondary problems as well.

The offense finally wakes up and Flacco torches the G Men's secondary for three TD's, Rice adds another and one JT FG.

Ravens take this, 20 - 31

With the AFCN wrapped up, the team rests for their season finale and is ready to go for their playoff run.

Too Homerish? ;)

Blog Entries

Been doing a lot of research on the Gmen and I have to tell you... I am feeling a little better about our chances. They still have the better coach and QB but that doesn't mean they'll win the game. It would be HUGE to win this and not have to go on the road next week with the division on the line; they have to pull out all stops.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I feel much better about this game then the DEN game and a lot better about this game now than i did at the begining of the year.

Giants 17
    Ravens 27

Defense gets a TD