Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Giants

RAVENS

OUT: LB Jameel McClain (neck) DOUBTFUL: S Bernard Pollard (chest) QUESTIONABLE: WR Tandon Doss (ankle); LB Dannell Ellerbe (ankle); FB Vonta Leach (ankle); LB Albert McClellan (thigh/shoulder); RB Bernard Pierce (head); WR Torrey Smith (head); G Marshal Yanda (ankle); PROBABLE: TE Ed Dickson (knee); S James Ihedigbo (neck); DE Pernell McPhee (thigh); DT Arthur Jones (shoulder); S Ed Reed (shoulder); CB Jimmy Smith (abdomen); LB Terrell Suggs (biceps); WR Deonte Thompson (thigh); WR LaQuan Williams (thigh)

GIANTS

QUESTIONABLE: C David Baas (hip/shoulder); RB Ahmad Bradshaw (knee/foot); G Chris Snee (hip); DE Justin Tuck (shoulder); TE Travis Beckum (knee); S Kenny Phillips (knee); S Tyler Sash (hamstring) PROBABLE: CB Prince Amukamara (hamstring); WR Hakeem Nicks (knee); WR Rueben Randle (back); DT Chris Canty (neck)
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Giants

Well, that's a severe disadvantage. Any word on Torrey's and Pierce's concussion tests? I heard yesterday that neither had passed or taken it yet.

It's ironic, because I don't even remember Pollard getting hurt during game action and here he is missing two straight weeks. Same with Leach and Doss and McClellan....I don't even remember any of that trio getting hurt during the recent game.

Blog Entries
    Pollard got hurt week 2 apparently he's got a nagging rib injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Pollard is gonna be a huge blow... again.

Blog Entries
    I just hope pollard is good to go for the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pollard is a blow for the intensity he brings etc, but we may need a more safer coverage guy back there which could actually turn into an advantage. But I'm not sure if any of the back ups would even be better in coverage than him. So my own point is moot

Blog Entries

torrey and pierce...would suprise me if they fail. They were cleared to practice and did on multiple days. Maybe they just wanted to wait until last minute to avoid having them fail the test.

Sounds like Yanda is expected to play. Major difference from how it looked at the end of Redskins game, I thought he was done for the year! The big ? still is Ray as well. Seemed on track to play, but they'd have to make the move by this afternoon....
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Pollard is a blow for the intensity he brings etc, but we may need a more safer coverage guy back there which could actually turn into an advantage. But I'm not sure if any of the back ups would even be better in coverage than him. So my own point is moot
    In other words, we need a free safety who can pick up the slack ala Ryan Clark.

Kenny Philips could be that guy.

9. Re: Game Status Injury Report: Ravens v. Giants

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    Well, that's a severe disadvantage. Any word on Torrey's and Pierce's concussion tests? I heard yesterday that neither had passed or taken it yet.

It's ironic, because I don't even remember Pollard getting hurt during game action and here he is missing two straight weeks. Same with Leach and Doss and McClellan....I don't even remember any of that trio getting hurt during the recent game.
    Guys keep going down so often lately, it's all becoming one big blur.

Have a bad feeling we'll lose more guys before this season's done.